This post contains affiliate links, which mean if you purchase through my links I get a small commission – at no extra charge to you. Read full disclosure policy.
My baby boy will be turning two this June. How times fly! I will miss the first year, but I’m sure the second one will as adventurous and fun for him and me! Can’t wait to see what 2 has in store for us. To celebrate his birthday, I want to get him a cute birthday shirt. I’ve searched the internet and found some really cute ones that I want to share with you. All of these shirts would be great to wear all year round, not just for birthdays.
1. The gold foil against the black shirt is what makes this shirt coooool. Has great reviews on Amazon. 4.8 out of 5 with 148 reviews. Read the reviews here.
2. If you got a dinosaur lover this would be a perfect shirt for a fabulous dinosaur party. The birthday party hat is the perfect addition to make the shirt wow. Check out the dinosaur shirt reviews.
3. Sometimes simple is best, like this Two.Cool. shirt. You can get this shirt in 18 color options. Check some of the colors here.
4. This “Let’s Party!” shirt design is wildly popular. Check this and tons of other cute shirt out here.
5. Love the hand-drawn look of the number 2. The red sleeves will really let everyone know who the special birthday boy or girl is. Shop the look here.
6. This shirt is for your little super hero boy and girl. Check it out here.
7. The sunglasses got me. It is too cute. Link to shirt here.
8. Can’t get any more simple than just the number 2. Shirt by Spill the beans, etc.
9. No need to tell people how old you are. Just say it on a shirt. This screen printed shirt looks so comfortable. Get the details here.
There you have it. Some of the cutest gender neutral birthday shirts I found and love. Which one is your favorite? I can’t really decide. They’re two cool!!!