Personalized gifts are the way to go these days. Personalized baby gifts are so stinking cute.
My one place to shop for personalized gifts is Etsy. It is where I started my shop. It’s where I buy fun, cute gifts for family and friends.
Some of my friends are expecting baby girls in the Spring so I have been browsing Etsy for some awesome personalized gifts. Below are some of my favorite gift ideas.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure.
1. Personalized hooded towel– Keep baby warm after the bath with this hooded towel.
2. Name block – This would make a great addition to the nursery. Especially cute if you have a rustic or woodland themed nursery.
3. Personalized baby outfit. There are no words to describe this adorable, floral outfit! Just perfect!
4. Personalized hoodie. Seriously will be the hit of nursery school with this hoodie on!
5.Personalized Ornaments. The ornaments can be customized for any occasions and can be hung on a hanger in the nursery.
6. Personalized milestone blanket. This is one beautiful photo prop. What is great is you can take pictures as early as 1 week until your munchkin is 12 years old!
9. Personalized pillow. Beautiful in a shabby chic nursery, don’t you think?
10. Personalized gift sack. Can’t finish the list without something to put all above gifts in. This sack will last days/years after the gift gifting is done. Can be used to store stuff animals, legos, or the abundance of laundry!
What personalized gifts have you given your family and friends?
If you are looking for more gift ideas, head over to the following posts:
- Natural Health Gift Ideas for Moms
- Ultimate Gifts for the Little Picky Eater
- Gifts for an Alphabet-Themed Nursery
Free Printable Resource Library
Join my mailing list to receive instant 35% off your total purchase of $5 or more and get access to my FREE PRINTABLE library. It is updated frequently with free goodies, including printables that I sell in the shop.