This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Easter Sunday is approaching very fast.
No doubt, I’m sure you are having family and friends over for an egg-cellent party! You’ll be busy, so I want to provide you with a list of crafts that are fun for kids and adults alike. These are simple with minimal supplies, but are loads of fun.
- Bunny paper bag/purse via Mer Mag
- Bunny basket via Mer Mag
- Bunny ear favor bags via Oh Happy Day
- Hand-painted easter egg balloons via Shop Sweet Lulu
- Clothespin bunny via One little Project
- Paper plate Easter wreath via The Resourceful Mom
- Easter bunny garland via Urbane Jane
- Easter egg bunnies via Urbane Jane
- Easter egg tree via Walk in Love
- Naturally dyed Easter eggs via Babble
What crafts will you be doing this Easter? Share on instagram with the hastag #shabbymintchicparty.