Love everything about this baby shower invitation, especially the heart on the birch tree. This invitation can be customized for birthday parties and order with thank you card, party favor tags and other matching decorations.
Modern Woodland Animal Baby Shower Invitation via Oak House
This baby shower party invitation is just too hipster and adorable. There seems to be no matching party decorations with this invitation, but keep reading for possible decorations that will totally match any of these invitations.
This woodland theme is a really big printable package that has all the decorations and games you’ll need for a baby shower. All you have to do is print as many as you need and cut them out. Printables are great for last minute parties.
These are awesome because they all match and you get these super fast. If you’re like me and change your mind last minute to do a woodland theme party, you’re in luck. If you sign up for Amazon prime, you can get these in 2 days. You can cancel before the trial is up.
Happy November everyone. Can you believe it? NOVEMBER! Time for Christmas shopping! Start counting down the days before you have to frantically go shopping for last minute gifts! However, don’t forget about the other holiday that comes before Christmas…Black Friday. Just kidding. Thanksgiving. A time to be grateful for all the things we have. I’m grateful for all of you for letting me do what I love, which is sharing with you my designs.
Got a little picky eater or know someone who is? The little one that tells you he’s full and then ask for a snack 2 seconds later? The little one who constantly gets out of his chair because he says eating is not fun?
The child that says he won’t eat anything that is green?
I have one of those. Mealtime can be a real bummer with a child who doesn’t like to eat.
Below are some awesome gifts to promote a more fun and enjoyable meal time for the entire family.
This plate is divided into different sections so you can add tons of variety of food for sampling. When he/she gets to the “Finish” section there is a special something inside the treasure box. Be aware that each section is small. It might hold 10 peas and 3 baby carrots. I’ve used two sections for the same food because it is so small. T
This is great if you want to let your kid explore new food in small quantities without feeling overwhelmed.
2. Funny Face plate – The face plate is hysterical. I can imagine the countless hours that will be spent making tons of silly faces.
This is another cool way of letting your child play with food in order to get comfortable with the texture before actually attempting to try and eat it.
The only problem I see is that your child might be spending too much time creating all the funny faces instead of eating it.
Hey, if it’s gets them to actually eat all those beans in the future then play away. Highly recommend for eating at home not in restaurants!
3.OOGA plane spoon – If your child is anything like mine, he will love this plane spoon and train. He will try and fly or ride whatever is on the spoon around…hopefully it’s into his mouth and not so much on the floor.
8. Train Place Setting – This one is a great surprise for your kid. Is it a train or something more? The train comes apart to become a bowl, a cup, a plate and fork and spoon. It would be fun to take apart and put together again.
11. Brick Bento Lunch Boxes – These Brick Bento lunch boxes would be a great addition for any brick lover along with the Brick figure utensils. The little boxes connects to the lunch box just like real brick pieces.
13. Sandwich cutters – Transform plain sandwiches into pretty work of art that will be super fun to eat!
14. Rice Ball Mold – If your kids love rice, mix in some veggies and proteins and then turn them into adorable kitties.
15. Poop emoji cookie cutter – This is perfect for the kid who loves bathroom talk, like mine. If you can’t stop them, make them poop emoji cookies.
16. Personalized Little Me Dress up Plate – This plate is super fun. You can create a likeness of your kid by personalizing the hair to skin tone. You can even add eyeglasses or freckles. The plate can be used alone or with the dress cutter to cut out bread, cheese, or anything for more fun.
Do you have something special that you use to get your kids to eat their meals? Share with us in the comments.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com