Happy New Year, everyone!
It’s that time of year again! That lovely time of year when everyone makes New Year’s resolution that they never intend to keep anyway! You can definitely count me as one of those people. Actually, last year I kept my NY’s resolutions: to not make one in the first place! Good one, right?!
But seriously, I will make 2016 my YEAR! Here are the 3 ways that will help me and hopefully you as well.
1.Be more specific in your resolutions.
VAGUE:”I want to buy a house by the end of the year”.
SPECIFIC: “I will set aside $1000 each month toward a down payment for a house”.
2. Be realistic.
NOT REALISTIC: ” I will marry a billionaire.” Hmmm…so do I!
REALISTIC: ” I will be more social and attend 1 party I’m invited to in order to meet my potential mate.”
3. Share your resolutions with the world. Especially your mother cause you know she’ll remind you to get off your behind and do them!
Share it with your friends, neighbors, Facebook family and in my case my blog family.
If you keep your resolutions to yourself you will have no one to hold you accountable. I told my 3 year old son. THAT COUNTS!
Since I told you to share your resolutions, I will start by telling you mine.
My New Year’s resolutions:
1. Take my little munchkin to a museum, zoo or a special event once a week.
2. Travel to a different State (not a state of mind, but one of the United States) every 1-2 months.
3. Record my personal and business expenses on a monthly basis, instead of at the end of the year!
4. Add 2-3 new items/week to my Etsy shop.
5. Write 1-2 posts/week for this lovely blog.
6. Create 1-2 free printables/week for my lovely subscribers!
I think those are very specific and realistic goals, don’t you think?!
Did you make New Year’s resolutions for 2016? Will you keep them throughout the year? How are you going about keeping them? Share, share, share! I would love to hear them!