My baby boy will be turning two this June. How times fly! I will miss the first year, but I’m sure the second one will as adventurous and fun for him and me! Can’t wait to see what 2 has in store for us.
To celebrate his birthday, I want to get him a cute birthday shirt. I’ve searched the internet and found some really cute ones that I want to share with you. All of these shirts would be great to wear all year round, not just for birthdays.
This post contains affiliate links, which mean if you purchase through my links I get a small commission – at no extra charge to you. Read full disclosure policy.
1. The gold foil against the black shirt is what makes this shirt coooool. Has great reviews on Amazon. 4.8 out of 5 with 148 reviews. Read the reviews here.
2. If you got a dinosaur lover this would be a perfect shirt for a fabulous dinosaur party. The birthday party hat is the perfect addition to make the shirt wow. Check out the dinosaur shirt reviews.
3. Sometimes simple is best, like this Two.Cool. shirt. You can get this shirt in 18 color options. Check some of the colors here.
4. This “Let’s Party!” shirt design is wildly popular. Check this and tons of other cute shirt out here.
5. Love the hand-drawn look of the number 2. The red sleeves will really let everyone know who the special birthday boy or girl is. Shop the look here.
6. This shirt is for your little super hero boy and girl. Check it out here.
7. The sunglasses got me. It is too cute. Link to shirt here.
Spring showers, bring May flowers or lots of party invitations. Since my son’s started school, he’s been getting lots of party invitations for his classmates’ birthdays. You know those cute little invitations with the handwritten information on them. There’s just something so personal about them. Don’t get me wrong, I love the electronic invites as well for the their own benefits. I’m planning a post on some of my favorite online invitation sites in a future post.But for now, here are some simple blank invitations I created for you. You can fill these out by hand or type the information on them using an editing website, like PicMonkey.
Printing out your invitations
There are two invitations on one 8.5×11 paper. The invitation is 5×7 inches, but you can resize it smaller by adjusting your printer setting. To achieve the best quality invitation, print out on cardstock and choose “Best Photo” if you have that option on your printer. Cut on the trim marks. Write your information. Send out.
These invitations are great for Sunday brunch, birthday party, spring and summer parties.
If you like more freebies, sign up to get access to my Printable Resource Library. You’ll also receive a promo code for 35% off your first order in my shop.Some of what you find in my shop are offer free to newsletter members. Sign up below.
My goal this year is to make and give you all more printables. I started making all these 2018 calendar back in December 2017. Posted the shabby chic calendar below and totally forgot about the other two that I was working really hard on. It’s April now, but it’s better late than never. I hope you enjoy them.
This calendar is for the shabby chic floral lover.
Then I started creating this lovely buffalo check or buffalo plaid calendar for the plaid trend that is going oh so strong in 2018.
This calendar was such a big hit last year, I updated it for 2018. It’s for the Lisa Glanz fan, which includes MOI!
You can hang them with clothespin or put them in a nice 5×7 picture frame.
Here are some more calendar from my fellow bloggers.
Hope you print these out and start planning your exciting year! What are some exciting things are you hoping to achieve this year?!
Let’s stay connected
From the shop
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com