2. This incredible wreath has a blend of red, green, and cream artificial hydrangea flowers on its natural grapevine base. With beautiful handcrafted details like antiqued Pearl color ribbon, it’s the perfect way to decorate your home this holiday season! Buy from Home Hearth Garden.
3. This wreath is bright and sparkly with two big beautiful burlap poinsettias. The contrast of elegant charm from simple yet chic accents makes this the perfect decoration for your home during Christmas time! Buy from Ordinary Little Joy.
4. Beautiful gold and champagne winter wreath to welcome guests into your home. Buy from Orange Wood Creations.
5. This Christmas wreath is the perfect way to make your home feel like it’s straight out of a holiday movie. Decorate with our lovely bow and enjoy this masterpiece that will last all winter long! Buy from Cotesunee Studio.
These 40+ beautiful and free Christmas printables make decorating last minute sooo easy!
Been busy and seriously have not decorated or ready for Christmas at all? It’s ok. I’m also a last minute person. Honestly, even if I decorate way before hand, I always come up with something I really want to do several days before Christmas. It can be stressful so I want to make it easy for you this Christmas.
I created these printables that will allow you to take a break from the stress of looking for that special decoration while still celebrating the holiday season in style. I also have some printable gifts, such as milestone stickers and closet dividers that would look lovely with a cute kids’ outfit.
Over the years I’ve created many free Christmas printables. Here are all of them for you to download and enjoy!
Send a warm letter through the mail this holiday season with these cute Christmas-themed printable notes. Here are 4 different designs for you to choose from. They also come with or without lines. Each note measure 5×7″.
You can use these lined or unlined writing paper for:
class note taking
doodling your ideas
Unlined paper is perfect for drawing and sketching. It is especially good for illustrating a journal page because it provides the writer with a blank canvas.
Journal pages are never completed in one sitting, so your page won’t have to be either. Start by writing the date at the top of the page. Then draw a picture or write about what happened on that day, whether it was a happy or sad moment in your life.
A journal page provides a space for all your thoughts and feelings, without taking up too much room. It is simple to use and can be filled up in just minutes.
Choose unlined paper for your journal page to let your thoughts flow freely without getting stuck on the lines.
You don’t need special paper or printer for these Christmas-themed printable notes. Any printer will do. Copy paper is fine. If you want it a little bit heavier, consider printing on 32lb. paper. Your download file will contain 2 5×7″ notes on one page for quick and easy printing.
These are also great for family writing time. Children as young as three can scribble or doodle on it, while older kids can start to write alphabets or words, sentences, while mommy and daddy write their thoughts. It would be a fun family activity to facilitate the love of reading and writing.
We’re getting in the holiday season spirit at my house and want to share this with you! I’ve designed a set of Christmas advent calendar tags to help you get excited this holiday season. Simply download, print, and cut out our free advent calendar tags template. You can either attach it to your Christmas tree or display it on your desk. Happy Holidays!
What is an Advent Calendar?
Advent calendars are a tradition that dates back to the 1800s. The original purpose of the advent calendar was to count down the days until Christmas. The advent calendar was a sheet of paper with a square for each day of December leading up to Christmas Eve.
Advent calendars are a tradition in many countries that takes place in the four weeks before Christmas Day. It’s a countdown to the big day.
A search on Pinterest will give you tons of ideas on how to make a Christmas Advent calendar. The simplest that I see is using brown paper bags, like these from Stephanie Hanna. Aren’t they the cutest?!
You can do something similar using the brown paper bags and taping or clipping your free Christmas Advent calendar tags to them.
Ideas of things you can put into these little brown treat bags
3. Write down fun family activities to do each day until Christmas. For example, read a Christmas boo, watch a Christmas movies, drive around town looking at Christmas lights and decorations, make Christmas cards for family and friends, make ornaments, etc.
6. I don’t know about you, but I would love to get 25 cute festive holiday socks. If that’s too much for you, you can get the 12 days Advent Calendar socks, like these Gudetamma socks and mix them with other trinkets.
I just purchased these super cute gnome ornaments to put in my Advent calendar for the kids to decorate the tree each day. There are only 10 gnomes. You can always mix them up with other gnomes above.
I hope you get some good ideas on what to include in your Christmas Advent Calendar.
Download your free Christmas Advent Calendar Tags
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com