Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re looking for a unique and delicious way to show your love, look no further than our “YOU HAVE A PIZZA MY HEART!” gift tags. These tags are the perfect way to add a little extra pizzazz to your Valentine’s Day gift and show your significant other how much you care.
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or twine
Step 1: Download the “YOU GOT A PIZZA MY HEART!” gift tag printable You can download the printable gift tag we’ve provided and print it on cardstock paper.
Step 2: Cut out your gift tag Use scissors to cut out your gift tag from the cardstock.
Step 3: Punch a hole in the top of the tag This is where you’ll thread your ribbon or twine through later, so make sure the hole is big enough to fit it through easily.
Step 4: Thread your ribbon or twine through the hole Tie it in a knot or bow and you’re done!
Now that you have your gift tag, the possibilities are endless. You can attach it to a box of pizza, give it as a standalone gift, or even attach it to a homemade pizza. It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or just because.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to surprise your significant other with a homemade pizza. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also a great way to show that you put thought and effort into your gift. And with the “YOU GOT A PIZZA MY HEART!” gift tag attached, it will make your gift even more special and memorable.
In conclusion, these “YOU GOT A PIZZA MY HEART!” gift tags are a fun and unique way to show your love and appreciation for pizza and the special people in your life. So go ahead and give it a try, download the printable and make your own gift tag for Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget to share this post with your pizza-loving friends and family!
Pizza My Heart Gift Tags
One of the best things about these gift tags is that they are easy to make and can be customized to fit any occasion. Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
This “You Have a Pizza my Heart” gift tag not only can be used as a gift tag but also as a sticker or a lunch box note. There are two sizes: 2.5 inches and 3 inches. You’ll get six on a page for the 3″ tags. The 2.5″ tags are 12 on a page.
Depending on how you intend to use this Pizza My Heart printable, these are your supplies:
- Label/Sticker paper (if you want to use it as a sticker)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- ribbon or twine
- hole punch
If you are making gift tags:
Step 1: Download the “YOU GOT A PIZZA MY HEART!” gift tag printable and print it on cardstock paper. I recommend 68 lb. and above cardstock for gift tags.
Step 2: Cut out your gift tag. Use scissors to cut out your gift tag from the cardstock.
Step 3: Punch a hole in the top of the tag. This is where you’ll thread your ribbon or twine through later, so make sure the hole is big enough to fit it through easily.
Step 4: Thread your ribbon or twine through the hole. Tie it in a knot or bow, and you’re done!
If you want to make these as stickers:
Print on sticker paper or mailing label. Cut out tag and stick on the gift. If you don’t have sticker paper, print on cardstock and use double-sided tape or washi tape to stick on the gift.
Turn these gift tags into lunch notes:
Print out on cardstock. Cut out tags. Write a note on the back of the tag.
More Free Valentine’s Day Printable
DOWNLOAD PIZZA VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT TAG
PLEASE NOTE: The files are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell them. If you want to share these tags with family and friends, please send them to this post and not directly to the file. Thank you.
Happy National Pizza Day! Eat lots of pizza!
This cute Valentine’s Day Count and Color for kids is perfect for the home or classroom party.
A perfect no-prep activity for your preschooler or kindergartener. Print this out on copy paper, and provide them with some coloring pencils or crayons. Your kid will do the rest.
More fun and free Valentine’s Day printables
Benefits of playing this Valentine’s Day I Spy activity for kids
This Valentine’s Day Count and Color activity page might look like a simple activity to keep your kid busy, but much learning is going on!
- Visual discrimination – Your kid is focusing on details and discriminating between shapes.
- Fine motor skills – While using pencils, crayons, and/or other writing tools, your kid is practicing her grip and fine motor skills.
- Memory – Memory is needed here to remember what your child is looking for and match other similar items.
- Counting and writing numbers – Your kid will learn to count and properly form numbers. You can further discuss numbers by asking which item has the least amount, which has the most, etc.
This Count and Color I Spy game is part of a bigger Valentine’s Day bundle that includes 18 more activities for your kids to enjoy!
- 1 Valentine’s Day Color and Count
- 1 I spy Valentine’s Day
- 1 Tic Tac Toe
- 1 Make Squares
- 1 Valentine’s Day Word Scramble
- 1 Word Search
- 6 Valentine’s Day Mazes (3 different levels of difficulty)
- 4 coloring pages
- 3 pages of coloring cards
Your preschooler will love this Valentine’s Day Activity Book.
- Coloring Binder Cover
- One coloring page
- Coloring greeting card
- Coloring bookmarks (4 different designs)
- Memory Game (can be printed one-side or double-sided)
- Color by number
- Three Count and Color (from easy to hard)
- I-Spy Valentine’s Day
- Missing alphabet
- Prewriting Tracing
If your kids love gnomes and play I-Spy then he/she might enjoy this I Spy Bundle.
- 4 games at different difficulty levels.
Download and Print the Valentine’s Day Count and Color Printable
- copy paper
- printer – I have a similar HP printer that uses INSTANT INK. It’s a monthly subscription (I pay $2.99 for 50 pages/per month. You can roll over unused pages. It doesn’t matter if you print in color or black and white. You’ll get ink delivered to you before it runs out. You’ll get a mailer also to recycle your old ink.
- crayons/colored pencils
- Valentine’s Day I Spy printable (click on the link below to download)