My baby boy will be turning two this June. How times fly! I will miss the first year, but I’m sure the second one will as adventurous and fun for him and me! Can’t wait to see what 2 has in store for us.
To celebrate his birthday, I want to get him a cute birthday shirt. I’ve searched the internet and found some really cute ones that I want to share with you. All of these shirts would be great to wear all year round, not just for birthdays.
This post contains affiliate links, which mean if you purchase through my links I get a small commission – at no extra charge to you. Read full disclosure policy.
1. The gold foil against the black shirt is what makes this shirt coooool. Has great reviews on Amazon. 4.8 out of 5 with 148 reviews. Read the reviews here.
2. If you got a dinosaur lover this would be a perfect shirt for a fabulous dinosaur party. The birthday party hat is the perfect addition to make the shirt wow. Check out the dinosaur shirt reviews.
3. Sometimes simple is best, like this Two.Cool. shirt. You can get this shirt in 18 color options. Check some of the colors here.
4. This “Let’s Party!” shirt design is wildly popular. Check this and tons of other cute shirt out here.
5. Love the hand-drawn look of the number 2. The red sleeves will really let everyone know who the special birthday boy or girl is. Shop the look here.
6. This shirt is for your little super hero boy and girl. Check it out here.
7. The sunglasses got me. It is too cute. Link to shirt here.
Yikes,people! Less than a week before Christmas. It’s last minute scrambling to get the gifts for the kids. I love gifts that are practical,foster imaginative play and teaches life skills. Below are some of my recommendations of the best practical toys for the kids that are all of these.You can get all these before Christmas if you become an Amazon Prime member. They offer a 30 day free trial. Try the trial, buy the gifts and cancel your membership. These info are as of December 20th. If you order your gifts December 24, most likely you will not get it before Christmas. Unless you got a Christmas miracle.
*This post contains affliliate links for your shopping convenience. Should you buy something through my links I get a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you. Please see my disclosure policy for further information*
Yes, you can just let your kids use the ones you have at home, but these are perfect size for little hands. Having a set for the kiddos also let them to clean along with you so you could discreetly clean the little crumbs they left behind.
My 18 months have been playing with dining set since 6 months and my 5 year old still love to serve me “dinner” with the same dining set. These are one of those toys that can definitely grow with your kids because as they age so do their imagination and the same dining set can become something totally new. To my 18 month old these make great musical instruments. He also loves to transfer water back and forth between the cups and bowls. You know what else is great about these dining set? They are dishwasher safe!
A shopping car is another toy that will last you through the years. Not to mention you can use it as storage when the kids are not playing with it. You can also bring this cart with you shopping at Target so your kid doesn’t push your cart all the time. Hopefully, he doesn’t put all the toys in it!
The learning tower is so wonderful for our household. It allows the kids to safely stand while prepping dinner or washing the dishes. We built ours from an Ikea step stool, but this one from Little Partner is great cause the height is adjustable.
This machine is great for kids learning how to sew. It’s light, has 10 built-in stitches, and has a guard to protect little fingers from sharp needle. Pair this with a sewing kit and they’re set to sew anything they want. For younger kids, adult supervision is needed and maybe the kid can help with one step of the sewing. When my son was a year old, he would just watch the needle move up and down. That was the most exciting part of his day. And when he got older, I would let him step on the pedal.
There are so many more practical gifts, but these are the ones that I personally love for my kids.
What am I missing from my guide that you feel will be great as a practical gift for kids to learn life skills?
10. Personalized gift sack. Can’t finish the list without something to put all above gifts in. This sack will last days/years after the gift gifting is done. Can be used to store stuff animals, legos, or the abundance of laundry!
What personalized gifts have you given your family and friends?
If you are looking for more gift ideas, head over to the following posts:
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com