Thanksgiving is two weeks away, are you ready for it?! If you’re a last minute momma like me, you can still use this free printable Thanksgiving planner to plan your week and day of Thanksgiving to-do’s. It’s not just a planner. There are party decorations and printable activity pages for the kids as well.
This free Thanksgiving planner is jammed packed with everything you need to organize and celebrate this holiday season.
Thanksgiving is the start of a stressful time for many, including me. Thanksgiving 2021 will be extra special for many families who are gathering for the first time since the start of the pandemic. You’re probably a little bit rusty in what you need or what to buy to get ready for that big day. So I created this to help you and ME be super stress-free and enjoy the holiday more with family and friends.
You can sign up to download the planner all at once. Or you can stroll down this page and just print out the page that you need. For the images below, simply right click on your mouse and select “save image” to download onto your computer. Or you can click on the text link below the image.
Download your Planner
Thanksgiving Planner Cover
Print this beautiful cover out if you’re putting binder together to keep everything organized.
November monthly calendar
Print out the Sunday or Monday start calendar for all your errands and appointments.
Thanksgiving Weekly To-Do
Thanksgiving Day To do
Thanksgiving Day Cooking Schedule
I am Thankful page
I am Thankful for page from A-Z
Thanksgiving Wall Art
Cupcake topper/favor tags
Thanksgiving Gift Tag
Turkey Color Page
Thanksgiving Word Search
Answers to the kids printables
How to Print Thanksgiving Planner
You can print these on regular copy paper if you don’t have any heavier paper on hand. I recommend printing on these premium paper perfect for planners. It’s heavier than copy paper, put not so stiff as cardstock.
You are now all set for Thanksgiving!
Remember even with all your planning, cooking, decorating, it’s the people that you’re with that matters most. It’s ok if the turkey didn’t turn out the way you plan. It’s ok if you put gift tags or make party favors. Stay calm and enjoy the wonderful company!
Seriously, how is October almost here already. I was reluctant to let summer go this year because I’ve recently got into gardening and seeing my veggies and flowers grow, but I am liking the cool breeze of fall. What I’m lacking in my garden are pumpkins that were there last year from my kid’s science project from school. And it’s too late to start now. Definitely next year there will be a pumpkin patch in my backyard.
I love creating planners and calendars. I tend to create one for myself and one for my kids. My boys love doing what I’m doing so I’m trying to motivate them to write and plan using these calendars. You can start today as well using these lovely October 2020 with your kids.
This free fall wall art printable is 8×10″. For best quality, print on 8.5 x 11″ high-quality cardstock ( I recommend this one).
Displaying your October 2020 Printables
1. Put these October 2020 in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the October 2020 printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to hanging up on wall
1. Use as planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.
Download Your October 2020 Printable Freebie
Download your 8×10 October 2020 calendar through Google Drive here.
If you prefer, you can download it through Jumpshare here.
Love Printables? Gain access to free cupcake toppers, milestone sticker, nursery wall art, calendar and lots more!
Thank you! Please check your inbox or spam folder for your password to the resource library.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com