Need a simple, but cool Halloween and fall color decorations for your home? Check out this very pretty banner and poster below.
Have you decorated for Halloween yet? Halloween might be cancelled this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have decorations and little monsters running around your house.
I am normally a great procrastinator when it comes to decorating for the holiday, but this year I managed to get fall and Halloween decors up at the same time. All it took was a little motivation from my two little monsters. While declutter our basement, I saw Halloween decorations and decided to take them out. When my sons saw that they wanted to decorate the house. They were excited for Halloween. Not really for dressing up, but more for the candies.
When they finished decorating with whatever we have, they wanted more. So I quipped up these “BOO” banner and “Trick or Treat” sign for them.
Such an easy activity to do with the kids. We printed them out, use a paper trimmer to cut out the bunting, and they just went on to put it all over the house. We attached some to string lights with paper clips by the mantle. We put up the “Trick or Treat” sign on the wall with washi tape. Make sure your surface is smooth otherwise your washi tape won’t stay on for long.
Here are some other ways you can display your trick or treat sign and banner.
1. I personally love buying a big frame that is 11×14 with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this Halloween printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use these magnetic poster hanger frames instead of the traditional frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Display this Halloween printable by putting it in a magnetic frame so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board. It would be a beautiful daily reminder every time you open the fridge to be grateful that it is full of food to feed your family. Alternatively, you can print these directly onto magnet paper.
WAYS TO DISPLAY YOUR BOO BANNER
1. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your Halloween printable banner on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
2. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your “BOO” banner. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
These printables are part of my Printable Resource Library. If you’re already a member you can log in here. The “Boo” banner and “Trick or Treat” signs are in Party Printables.
If you’re not a subscriber yet, why not?! You get these cool Halloween printables and other cool freebies such as Christmas gift tags, invitation templates and party decors.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com