This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
The year is going by fast. November is almost over and December is around the corner. Print out this free printable December 2021 calendar to keep track of all your schedules and errands.
Cardstock or photo paper
You can print these on copy paper, but to get a crisp and vibrant printing result, I recommend printing on cardstock or photo paper.
Ways to use your free December 2021 calendar
1. Meal Prep- Plan out your meals for the whole month!
2. Positive motivational quotes – Keep yourself in a good vibe with a new motivational quote each day of the month.
3. Daily Doodle Challenge – Draw or doodle based on a topic each day of the month. For example, Monday is daisy doodle, Tuesday is black and white pattern day, Wednesday is rainbow doodle day, etc.
4. A Word A Day Challenge – Learn a new word a new for the whole month of September.
5. Craft Activities for the Kids – Avoid getting overwhelmed each day with a new kids’ activity theme so you’re not overwhelmed each day trying to find activities for the kids to do.
6. 7 min exercises each day for a month – Exercises can be tough for a lot of people, me included so I started doing exercises that are 7 minute or less each day because I know I can achieve that little amount of mins. Once I’ve done one 7 minute exercise, it motivates me to do another 7 minute exercise. By the end of the day, I’ve done 28 mins of exercises and feeling great!
7. Daily Gratitude – write one thing you’re grateful for each day.