This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and if you’re like me, you still need to get a few things done! One of those things is decorating your house for the holiday. I’ve put together a free printable that you can use to make a Valentine’s Day wall art piece. It’s really easy to do and it looks great in any room.
This pretty Floral Heart with the word Love in the center is perfect for Valentine’s Day. And it’s free!
This Valentine’s Day printable wall art comes in two sizes: 8×10 and 5×7. Just choose the size that you want to download and print.
Download and print out the printable onto cardstock or photo paper. I prefer photo papers because the design comes out so vibrant and crisp. Here are some different ways you can display this lovely wall art.
RELATED VALENTINE’S DAY PRINTABLES:
DISPLAYING YOUR WALL ART
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
1. Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printable. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printable up on the wall.
THE MANY WAYS TO USE THE PRINTABLE
– Use it as a valentine’s day card
– Put it in a picture frame and use it as valentine’s day decor
– Stick it on the fridge with some magnets
– Give it to your valentine as a gift.
This printable is the perfect way to show your love for Valentine’s Day. The best part is that it’s easy to print and decorate your home with it. All you need are a few basic supplies, which we’ve included in the post. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and have a festive Valentine’s Day! How will you be using this printable for Valentine’s Day?