This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Bye Bye 2021! Hello 2022! Celebrate a start of hopefully a calmer and safer year for us all with these two cute printable Happy New Year wall arts.
Today I’m giving you two free printables. The colorful polkadots printable was created by me. The vibrant and colorful checker plaid wall art below was designed with collaboration between myself and my 8 year-old. We hope you love them!
Download and print out the printable onto cardstock or photo paper. I prefer photo papers because the design comes out so vibrant and crisp.
DOWNLOAD NEW YEAR WALL ART
Permitted use: The files are for personal use only. You may not use them for commercial purposes. If you would like to share with others, please send them to this post so that they can download the files themselves.
Download Happy New Year (polkadots) here.
Download Happy New Year (checker plaid) here.
RELATED 2022 NEAR PRINTABLES:
January 2022 monthly calendar– 8 designs
DISPLAYING YOUR HAPPY NEW YEAR WALL ART
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.