This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
It’s sweater weather time? Are you exciting about fall and Halloween? Got a bucket list for things to do with the family this month? Print out this free october calendar for all your plans!
There are 7 beautiful designs in 2 sizes : 10×8″ and 7×5″. For the 7×5″, you can print them out individually or two on one page to save some paper! You can simply print these out on copy paper. If you want more durability and vibrant colors in your calendar, I recommend printing them on these photo paper.
Think Halloween (October 31th) and Columbus Day are the only holidays in October? You are so wrong! Apparently, there is something going on every single day of October!
Who is looking forward to National Cinnamon Roll Day?!
October 1 – World Vegeterian Day
October 2 – International Day of Non-Violence
October 3 – Mean Girls Day
October 4 – National Cinnamon Roll Day
October 5 – World Teachers’ Day
October 6 – World Cerebral Palsy Day
October 7 – National Depression Screening Day
October 8 – National Fluffernutter Day (Peanut Butter and Marshmellow Sandwich! You’re welcome!)
October 9 – World Post Day
October 10 – National Mental Health Day
October 11 – National Coming Out Day
October 12 – Farmers Day
October 13 – National Stop Bullying Day
October 14 – National Dessert Day
October 15 – National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day
October 16 – World Food Day
October 17 – National Pasta Day
October 18 – National Chocolate Cupcake Day
October 19 – National New Friends Day
October 20 – World Osteoporosis Day
October 21 – Back to the Future Day
October 22 – National Nut Day
October 23 – National Boston Cream Pie Day
October 24 – United Nations Day
October 25 – National Mother-In-Law Day
October 26 – National Day of the Deployed
October 27 – Navy Day
October 28 – National First Responders Day
October 29 – World Psoriasis Day
October 30 – National Candy Corn Day
October 31 – National Caramel Apple Day (sharing the day with Halloween)
Ways to use your free October 2021 calendar
1. Meal Prep- Plan out your meals for the whole month!
2. Positive motivational quotes – Keep yourself in a good vibe with a new motivational quote each day of the month.
3. Daily Doodle Challenge – Draw or doodle based on a topic each day of the month. For example, Monday is daisy doodle, Tuesday is black and white pattern day, Wednesday is rainbow doodle day, etc.
4. A Word A Day Challenge – Learn a new word a new for the whole month of September.
5. Craft Activities for the Kids – Avoid getting overwhelmed each day with a new kids’ activity theme so you’re not overwhelmed each day trying to find activities for the kids to do.
6. 7 min exercises each day for a month – Exercises can be tough for a lot of people, me included so I started doing exercises that are 7 minute or less each day because I know I can achieve that little amount of mins. Once I’ve done one 7 minute exercise, it motivates me to do another 7 minute exercise. By the end of the day, I’ve done 28 mins of exercises and feeling great!
7. Daily Gratitude – write one thing you’re grateful for each day.
Download your October 2021 calendar