Get yourself ready for the beginning of school, fall activities, and projects with this free printable September 2021 calendar.
September is just around the corner and there is still time to plan your goals for the month. The following are a few things you can do in September.
Plan your goals for September:
– Write down your monthly goals
– Make a list of your top priorities for September
– How much time will you need to complete these tasks?
– Do you have enough time?
The calendar is a simple, yet powerful tool. It lets you know what’s going on at any point in the future. Not only does it let you know what’s on the horizon, but it also provides an easy way to stay organized and on top of your tasks and meetings.
Print the calendar onto either copy paper or cardstock for more durability. You can also frame it and put it on your wall.
USE OF SEPTEMBER 2021 CALENDAR
The September 2021 calendar is not just for keeping track of your errands, appointments, and birthday. Here are some other useful ways to use the monthly calendar that you might have not thought of before:
1. Meal Prep- Plan out your meals for the whole month!
2. Positive motivational quotes – Keep yourself in a good vibe with a new motivational quote each day of the month.
3. Daily Doodle Challenge – Draw or doodle based on a topic each day of the month. For example, Monday is daisy doodle, Tuesday is black and white pattern day, Wednesday is rainbow doodle day, etc.
4. A Word A Day Challenge – Learn a new word a new for the whole month of September.
5. Craft Activities for the Kids – Avoid getting overwhelmed each day with a new kids’ activity theme so you’re not overwhelmed each day trying to find activities for the kids to do.
6. 7 min exercises each day for a month – Exercises can be tough for a lot of people, me included so I started doing exercises that are 7 minute or less each day because I know I can achieve that little amount of mins. Once I’ve done one 7 minute exercise, it motivates me to do another 7 minute exercise. By the end of the day, I’ve done 28 mins of exercises and feeling great!
7. Daily Gratitude – write one thing you’re grateful for each day.
How will you use your printable September 2021 calendar?
DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLE SEPTEMBER 2021 CALENDAR
Permitted use: The files are for personal use only. You may not use them for commercial purposes. If you would like to share with others, please send them to this post so that they can download the files themselves.
Your file will open up right away once you fill in your name and email address. You can also find them in the Printable Resource Library. You’ll find the password in every of my emails.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com