Need an easy and simple way to decorate for Thanksgiving? Download and print out this free Thanksgiving printable with the words “Thankful”, “Grateful”, and “Blessed”.
Being thankful, grateful, and blessed is something we should be doing all year long, not just during November. We should be thankful, grateful, and blessed for food to eat, water to drink, clothes to wear, and the roof over our heads.
This year with the Covid-19 pandemic there are so many people who are having trouble providing for their love ones. People are lining up for food and water. Many have lost their jobs and/or health insurance, which mean they are having problems paying for their rent and ensuring good health for their family. 2020 has been a very difficult year so please remember to be thankful, grateful, and blessed for all the little things that you do have.
I designed the free printable Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed wall arts to warmly remind my family and yours to really reflect on all the good things that happened to you this year, not matter how small. I’m grateful that my family and I are able to wake up in our bed to start a new day. I’m grateful for this blogging thing that allows me design all these printables for you. I’m so happy doing it for you!
There are three wall art in this printable freebie. You get the fall wreaths with the wording, “Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed”. They come in 2 sizes for easy printing: 16×20 and 8×10. It can be scale to fit 4×5 up to 16×20.
It can be saved in two formats: PNG and PDF. Your 16×20″ printable wall art needs to be printed at a local printing shop, office supplies store or online. I noticed that most printing shop and online printing service only accept PNG/JPG files and not PDFs. So if you are printing online or at a local printing shop, download the PNG file.
You can also use the PNG file to put this printable into your digital planner. In your digital planner, simply add it as an image into whatever page you want.
Displaying your Fall Wall Art Printables
1. I like to use big frames with mats for my printables. This way I can use it two different size printables. If I buy an 11×14 frame with a 8×10 mat, I can use it for a 8×10 printable as well as an 11×14 printables (without the mat). It also make displaying it easier. I don’t have to trim down my 8.5×11 cardstock to 8×10 with I put into a frame with a mat.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the fall printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com