This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
This free fall monogram wall art would make the perfect addition to your space!
Walls are a blank canvas begging to be adorned with a personalized touch. But it’s a never-ending challenge to find the perfect piece of wall art for your needs.
Not only is there the hunt for the perfect wall art, but there is also the hunt for the perfect monogram that compliments your decor. Finding both can seem like an impossible task, but that doesn’t mean you should stop looking until you find it! The perfect personal, stylish, and affordable wall art to decorate your house for the autumn season might be these beautiful fall wreath monogram wall art.
This fall monogram wall art has a faux gold wreath with beautiful fall color flowers in front of a watercolor mint background. It is designed to be printed on an 8.5×11″ white cardstock. You can also print on copy paper, if that’s all you got, but the colors will not be as vibrant as printing on cardstock or better yet, photo paper.
Displaying your Monogram Wall Art Printables
1. Put these monogram wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break.
3. Print the monogram printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to Hanging Up on Wall
- You can also use these fall monogram wall art printable as a planner cover or divider. Simply print out, punch holes and put them in your binder.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.