Looking for a quick way to decorate your home for Christmas? Print out this lovely Peace Love and Joy Christmas wall art with a cute deer wearing Santa’s hat for a little festivity.
Decorating for Christmas just got easier
It does not get easier than this. I create beautiful printables that you can print at home and simply tape or frame for instant holiday cheer. My printable are designed to be printed on 8.5×11″ cardstock or photo paper right in your own home. If you have a frame with an 8×10″ mat, you don’t have to trim your paper down, simply put into the frame and you are good to go!
Printing your Peace Love and Joy Christmas Wall Art
This is an instant download so you can instantly print and hang it wherever you want! I recommend printing out on cardstock instead of copy paper for best quality and vibrant printing result.
Displaying your Wall Art
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Download your Free Christmas Wall Art Printable
Before you download, please pin the image below to your Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing and spreading the word about this awesome printable wall art.
Download and print out the printable onto cardstock. Use a scissor or a paper cutter to trim the gift tag to size. Punch a hole on the top center of the tag. Thread the string through the hole and tie to your gift.
Download the Fox Christmas Gift Tag
*This printable is for personal use only. Please do not resell this printable.*
They are competitors and each are wonderful. Both offers cash back, but the cash back value differs. Whenever, I shop I check to see who offer the higher cash back for that particular store.
For example, Ebates offer 1% cash back for Etsy, but Top Cash Back sometimes offer 3%. Of course, I’m going through TopCashBack for that transaction.
Sometimes they do double cash back! Instead of getting 8% cash back, you get 16%. WHAAA?! I get excited just thinking about it.
I have also received a product for free through Ebates! They were offering $10 cash back on a month of Kiwi Crate subscription. I bought this subscription during Kiwi Crate November special promo, which was less than $10.
I spent no money on that gift! NONE! And I earn some cents! YAY!
You can shop like normal on any of the store website using the store’s coupons. You just have to go through Ebates or TopCashBack first. They make it super easy to do that by giving you an extension you can install on your browser.
Here is how the extension works:
When you are on an online store, you will see an E for Ebates on the top right corner of your screen (if you are on a computer), telling you you can get % cash back from the store and there are coupons they can apply to your purchase.You just click on “Active up to % Cash Back”. This will bring you to the store and you shop as usual.
When you do a google search, it will give you all the websites you can buy a product and how much cash back each store will give you. In example below, I’m heading to Walmart for my Christmas decorations!
When you first join Ebates, you get a $10 gift card to some of their most popular stores after you make a $25 purchase during a 90 day period.
So EASY, right?
5. Buy store brand essentials
Unless you have a product that you totally love, you can almost buy store brand for cheaper. If you can’t give up the luxurious brand, why not do a spending freeze on that product for two months or until you reach your money goal. You can put the difference from buying generic compare to the luxurious brand into a Holiday Saving Jars.
For example, let’s say you normally use a shampoo that cost $6. You decide to buy a store brand for $4. You’re saving $2 on this shampoo. Put the $2 into your little holiday saving jar.
Do that for several of your essentials. You might reach your money goal very quickly. You might fall in love with these store brand and never go back to the more expensive products again!
6. Buy your holiday decorations at the dollar store
I don’t know about you, but I feel the dollar stores have gotten a lot better these days. You can find everything you need for your dinner party in the dollar store. From gift wraps to wine glasses. You can purchase them at the dollar store.
7. Do your searches with Bing Rewards
You can earn points by just searching for something using the Bing search engine. After you reach a certain amount of points, you can redeem it for a price. Since my family uses Amazon to shop a lot, we get a $5 Amazon gift card using our Bing Rewards points.
8. Take pictures of all your receipts
Did you know that your shopping receipts can make you money? YES, it can! I can attest to that!
I use an app called, Receipt Hog, to take pictures of all my receipts, from my grocery to Barnes and Nobles books.
Depending on where you shop and how much your total is, Receipt Hog will give you either coins or a chance at the slot machine, where you can earn more coins.
After a certain amount of coins you get an Amazon gift card or get it the money deposit through your PayPal.
Start saving those receipts!
Why not save more by combining all the 8 easy tips above?
There you have it! 8 easy ways to save money this holiday!
You don’t have to pick one or two of these ways to save.
To save the most money, you:
1. Cut down the number of people on your list.
2. Do a potluck party. You cook the main entree and do the party decorations. Everyone else bring a side dish or drinks.
3. Give up something for a duration of time until you have enough money for the holiday season. Remember to make a $ goal so you can keep your eye on the price.
4. Do all your shopping through a cash rebate program, like Ebates or Top Cash Back.
5.Buy generic brand essentials.
6. Buy your party decorations and party supplies at the dollar store.
7. Search for all your gifts and holiday recipes using Bing. Make sure you sign up for Bing Rewards first.
8. Take photos of all your food and gift shopping receipts to get some cool gift cards!
Over to you:
How are you planning to save money this holiday season?! Have to clever ideas on how to save money for the holidays? Share them in the comment!
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com