Download these winter and Christmas coloring bookmarks for when you need a quick activities for the kids to do, and you’re busy getting ready for the holiday. These would also make cute Christmas party favors along with a small Christmas book.
Simple Winter and Christmas Coloring Bookmarks
Coloring is such a fun activity for little kids. It gets their creative juice going and also helps with their prewriting skills. And when combined with a good book, foster reading in your child.
Today, I’m going to give you three winter and Christmas coloring bookmarks along with some book recommendation for Christmas.
Christmas Books for kids 3-6 years old
Download and Print the Winter/Christmas Coloring Bookmarks
Click on the button below to download your free Winter/Christmas coloring bookmarks. You can also find these in the Printable Resource Library along with 100+ freebies! To access the library you need to sign up for my newsletter for the password. The sign up form is on the top and the bottom of this post.
The bookmarks are each 3×7″ for kids to easily color in. When printing these out make sure that your printer is set to print “actual size”. You can print these on copy paper if that’s all you have. Cardstock would be better for sturdier bookmarks.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Page to keep the little ones entertained.
If your kids love coloring as much as mine, you’ll want to have lots of coloring pages on hand leading up to Thanksgiving day and on the day of. Give them something to do while you cook and they anxiously wait to eat. And to avoid the repetitive “I’m hungry” or “Is the food ready?” moments.
You need an arsenal of coloring pages to entertain your little ones so today I will be sharing with some wonderful coloring printables that have helped me through past Thanksgivings.
But first, I want to share with you my most recent one, the “Give Thanks” coloring page.
This “Give Thanks” page allows your kids to coloring in all things fall and Thanksgiving has to offer. For the kids that are able to write, you can ask them to write down what they are thankful for.
Usage and Printing
- These coloring pages are for personal uses only. Please do not copy and resell these printables.
- These can be printed on regular copy paper. It is best on cardstock if you are intending to use markers or watercolors. I use Staedler Watercolor pencils and markers from Muji.
- If you like the black and white look, you can easily print, frame, and hang it up.
- Use this coloring page to lower your anxiety. This time of year brings anxiety to a lot of people. So grab this coloring page, sit down and color this Thanksgiving coloring page in. It will help you relax and focus on all the small things you are thankful for. For me, it has helped me be more present with my kids and truly enjoy being with them. It distracts me from all the horrible things happening in the world, and appreciates the little boys that I have. You can also write down on this coloring page all the things you are grateful for.
- If you like coloring in Procreate, there is a PNG file in the Download section below. You can color with JPG files as well, but PNG files allow you to fill in the drawing simply by dragging the colors to that area. I have repetitive injuries on both hands due to typing fast since I was 8 years old, so Procreate has really help me enjoy coloring while limiting stress on my fingers.