Easter Sunday is approaching very fast.
No doubt, I’m sure you are having family and friends over for an egg-cellent party! You’ll be busy, so I want to provide you with a list of crafts that are fun for kids and adults alike. These are simple with minimal supplies, but are loads of fun.
- Bunny paper bag/purse via Mer Mag
- Bunny basket via Mer Mag
- Bunny ear favor bags via Oh Happy Day
- Hand-painted easter egg balloons via Shop Sweet Lulu
- Clothespin bunny via One little Project
- Paper plate Easter wreath via The Resourceful Mom
- Easter bunny garland via Urbane Jane
- Easter egg bunnies via Urbane Jane
- Easter egg tree via Walk in Love
- Naturally dyed Easter eggs via Babble
What crafts will you be doing this Easter? Share on instagram with the hastag #shabbymintchicparty.