If your kids love gnomes and play I-Spy then he/she might enjoy this I Spy Bundle.
4 games at different difficulty levels.
Download and Print the Valentine’s Day Count and Color Printable
printer – I have a similar HP printer that uses INSTANT INK. It’s a monthly subscription (I pay $2.99 for 50 pages/per month. You can roll over unused pages. It doesn’t matter if you print in color or black and white. You’ll get ink delivered to you before it runs out. You’ll get a mailer also to recycle your old ink.
Come up with something quick and easy to give away as party favors or treats during this spooky season. A DIY personalized Halloween coloring bookmark is a great idea. I’ve created a video tutorial on how to make your own personalized coloring bookmarks in no time.
If you have kids and want to keep them entertained this Halloween, why not make them their own personalized coloring bookmarks? You don’t have to be an expert illustrator or graphic designer to do so – just sign on to Canva and watch my coloring bookmarks video tutorial.
You can follow the steps below or watch my Youtube tutorial.
Step 1: Create a bookmark template in Canva using the table feature
If you’re creating several bookmarks, it’s best to create a template in advance, so you can be sure each bookmark is consistent. If you’ve never used Canva before, it’s a simple online design tool used by graphic designers and bloggers to create social media images and advertisements. You can use their free trial to create your personalized bookmark template by following these steps: – Click on the “Create a new design” button.
– Put 11×8.5 inches in the custom size
– Select the TABLE feature using the keyboard magic menu (/).
– Select 4 columns since we’re going to make 4 bookmarks. Each bookmark will be 2.5×7 inches so each table cell should be the same size.
Step 2: Add your text
Add the child’s name or saying you would like on the bookmark. Use an outline font if you want the name or saying to be colored in. Adjust the font size to be big enough to color in.
Step 3: Choose line art or colorful graphics with a bold outline
A coloring bookmark is meant to be a fun activity, so you should use images that are cheerful and enjoyable. We suggest using either line art or colorful graphics with a bold outline so they’re easy to color. Avoid anything too detailed or overly intricate. This will make it difficult for your readers to color, and they may end up frustrated instead of enjoying the activity.
Step 4: Download as a flattened PDF and print it out.
Once you’re done with the design, download your personalized Halloween coloring bookmarks as a flattened PDF file, and then print it off using your home printer. You can either print it on plain paper or use coloring book paper if you have it. Now you can give this bookmark to anyone as a gift or party favor. You can include the coloring bookmark in a party favor bag with a Halloween-themed book, or place it in a bag of candy to give out on Halloween.
Looking for a quick way to decorate your home for Christmas? Print out this lovely Peace Love and Joy Christmas wall art with a cute deer wearing Santa’s hat for a little festivity.
Decorating for Christmas just got easier
It does not get easier than this. I create beautiful printables that you can print at home and simply tape or frame for instant holiday cheer. My printable are designed to be printed on 8.5×11″ cardstock or photo paper right in your own home. If you have a frame with an 8×10″ mat, you don’t have to trim your paper down, simply put into the frame and you are good to go!
Printing your Peace Love and Joy Christmas Wall Art
This is an instant download so you can instantly print and hang it wherever you want! I recommend printing out on cardstock instead of copy paper for best quality and vibrant printing result.
Displaying your Wall Art
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Download your Free Christmas Wall Art Printable
Before you download, please pin the image below to your Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing and spreading the word about this awesome printable wall art.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com