Come up with something quick and easy to give away as party favors or treats during this spooky season. A DIY personalized Halloween coloring bookmark is a great idea. I’ve created a video tutorial on how to make your own personalized coloring bookmarks in no time.
June 19th is Father’s Day . What are you and the kids making for dad?
The kids and I are creating a special card for daddy! And the theme seems to center around a turtle!
So of course, we created all these Father’s Day cards with all kinds of turtles in mind!
These Father’s Day cards are turtley cute.
1. The “You are Turtley Cool” message with what looks like a flying turtle Father’s Day card
2. The “Daddy You are Turtley Cool” dancing turtle card.
3. The “Dad I Turtley Love You” card.
4. The ” I Just Can’t Hide It! You Are One Turtley Cool Dad” with a very shock turtle card.
Supplies needed to make these Father’s Day cards:
Free printable Father’s Day cards (download bottom of the post)
Printer ( I have this Canon printer)
scissors or paper trimmer (this is the one I have and love)
How to make the Father’s Day card
1. Grab the printable Father’s Day cards at the bottom of this post.
Once your pdf open on the web browser, download it to your computer.
2. Open up your PDF in your adobe reader. If you don’t have it, you can download it for free here.
3. Print out your PDF on thick cardstock. Please check your printer first to see what kind of paper weight your printer can handle.
Scroll down to the card that you want. Click print. Select current page or the page range that you want to print.
4. Cut out the 5×7″ card following the trim marks on the cardstock.
5. Have the kid(s) write a message on the back of the card.
6. Place in a cute envelope and give to dad.
This cute Valentine’s Day I Spy printable for kids is perfect for the home or classroom party.
A perfect no-prep activity for your preschooler or kindergartener. Simply print this out on copy paper, provide them with some coloring pencils or crayons. Your kid will do the rest.
More fun and free Valentine’s Day printables
Benefits of playing this Valentine’s Day I Spy activity for kids
This I spy activity page might look like a simple activity to keep your kid busy, but there is a great deal of learning going on!
- Visual discrimination – Your kid is focusing on details and discriminating between shapes.
- Fine motor skills – While using pencils, crayons, and/or other writing tools, your kid is practicing her grip and fine motor skills.
- Memory – Memory is needed her to remember what your child is looking for and matching other items that are similar.
- Counting and writing number – Your kid will learn to count and properly form number. You can further discuss numbers by asking which item has the least amount, which the most, etc.
This Count and Color I Spy game is part of a bigger Valentine’s Day bundle that includes 18 more activities for your kids to enjoy!
- 1 Valentine’s Day Color and Count
- 1 I spy Valentine’s Day
- 1 Tic Tac Toe
- 1 Make Squares
- 1 Valentine’s Day Word Scramble
- 1 Word Search
- 6 Valentine’s Day Mazes (3 different levels of difficulty)
- 4 coloring pages
- 3 pages of coloring cards
Your preschooler will love this Valentine’s Day Activity Book.
- Coloring Binder Cover
- One coloring page
- Coloring greeting card
- Coloring bookmarks (4 different designs)
- Memory Game (can be printed one-side or double-sided)
- Color by number
- Three Count and Color (from easy to hard)
- I-Spy Valentine’s Day
- Missing alphabet
- Prewriting Tracing
If your kids love gnomes and play I-Spy then he/she might enjoy this I Spy Bundle.
- 4 games at different difficulty levels.
Download and Print the Valentine’s Day I Spy Printable
- copy paper
- printer – I have a similar HP printer that uses INSTANT INK. It’s a monthly subscriptions (I pay $2.99 for 50 pages/month. You can rollover unused pages. Doesn’t matter if you print in color or black and white. You’ll get ink delivery to you before it runs out. You’ll get a mailer also to recycle your old ink.
- crayons/color pencils
- Valentine’s Day I Spy printable (click on the link below to download)
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Looking for a quick way to decorate your home for Christmas? Print out this lovely Peace Love and Joy Christmas wall art with a cute deer wearing Santa’s hat for a little festivity.
Decorating for Christmas just got easier
It does not get easier than this. I create beautiful printables that you can print at home and simply tape or frame for instant holiday cheer. My printable are designed to be printed on 8.5×11″ cardstock or photo paper right in your own home. If you have a frame with an 8×10″ mat, you don’t have to trim your paper down, simply put into the frame and you are good to go!
More FREE Christmas Printables
White cardstock or photo paper
Printing your Peace Love and Joy Christmas Wall Art
This is an instant download so you can instantly print and hang it wherever you want! I recommend printing out on cardstock instead of copy paper for best quality and vibrant printing result.
Displaying your Wall Art
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Download your Free Christmas Wall Art Printable
Before you download, please pin the image below to your Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing and spreading the word about this awesome printable wall art.