These 40+ beautiful and free Christmas printables make decorating last minute sooo easy!
Been busy and seriously have not decorated or ready for Christmas at all? It’s ok. I’m also a last minute person. Honestly, even if I decorate way before hand, I always come up with something I really want to do several days before Christmas. It can be stressful so I want to make it easy for you this Christmas.
I created these printables that will allow you to take a break from the stress of looking for that special decoration while still celebrating the holiday season in style. I also have some printable gifts, such as milestone stickers and closet dividers that would look lovely with a cute kids’ outfit.
Over the years I’ve created many free Christmas printables. Here are all of them for you to download and enjoy!
CHRISTMAS WALL ART
CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS
CHRISTMAS STATIONARY/PRINTABLE GIFTS
CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY PAGES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
MERRY CHRISTMAS puppy number sequencing puzzle
Dinosaur-Themed Christmas Activities for Kids
Free Printable Winter and Christmas Coloring Bookmarks: 3 Designs to Color
Free Cute Floral Bookmarks and Gift Ideas for Readers
For the printable wall art, I recommend printable on these photo papers for a crisp and colorful result.
Use these sticker papers for your baby milestone stickers.
There you have it. 40+ Christmas printables to make your holiday a little bet less stressful.
Relax and enjoy your Christmas!
Cute Christmas Number Sequencing Puzzles for Kids
Want something very simple for your kid to do this Christmas? Simply print out these super adorable Christmas number sequencing puzzles for kids, along with a pair of scissors and let the fun begin.
Your kid will have fun and work on many skills as well. He/she will work on her cutting skills, problem solving skills, attention/focus, number recognition, and number sequencing. She’ll learn to do number sequencing from 1-7 and 1-11. There is also one without any number for her to work on problem solving and recognition of the puppy.
There are two designs. One is the adorable Christmas puppy. The other design is of the words Merry Christmas in read on top of white snow. With both puzzles you get the options of downloading just the photo without the numbers at the bottom, downloading the easy level with numbers 1-7 or harder level with more strips and numbers 1-11.
Easy activity tip: You can recreate the same number sequencing puzzle simply by printing out your favorite family photo, cutting it into strips, and writing numbers on the bottom.
MORE FREE CHRISTMAS PRINTABLES
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING THE NUMBER SEQUENCING PUZZLES
These puzzles would be best printed on photo paper or cardstock to really show the beautiful colors of the design and for sturdiness. You can also print this out onto copy paper and laminate it.
This puzzle is 8.5×11″. If you want it to fill the entire paper, you need to set your printer setting to borderless printing, otherwise you will have a little bit of white border around the design.
Before downloading, please be aware that this puzzle is for person use only. You can not redistribute or sell it. This is a non-commercial use digital download.
3 WAYS TO DO THE PUZZLES
- Easy – Print out two copies of the 1-7 number sequencing puzzle. Cut one of the printable into strips and leave the other one for your kid to see the result to help him/her put the puzzle together.
- Hard- Print out one copy and let your child put together the puzzle without seeing what it should look like.
- Hardest – Print the design without the numbers. Have him/her look at the printable, cut it into strips and put the puzzle together with only recollection of what she saw at the beginning.
There you have it! Two beautiful and fun puzzles to play several different ways!
Have a great Christmas!
Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Page to keep the little ones entertained.
If your kids love coloring as much as mine, you’ll want to have lots of coloring pages on hand leading up to Thanksgiving day and on the day of. Give them something to do while you cook and they anxiously wait to eat. And to avoid the repetitive “I’m hungry” or “Is the food ready?” moments.
You need an arsenal of coloring pages to entertain your little ones so today I will be sharing with some wonderful coloring printables that have helped me through past Thanksgivings.
But first, I want to share with you my most recent one, the “Give Thanks” coloring page.
This “Give Thanks” page allows your kids to coloring in all things fall and Thanksgiving has to offer. For the kids that are able to write, you can ask them to write down what they are thankful for.
Usage and Printing
- These coloring pages are for personal uses only. Please do not copy and resell these printables.
- These can be printed on regular copy paper. It is best on cardstock if you are intending to use markers or watercolors. I use Staedler Watercolor pencils and markers from Muji.
- If you like the black and white look, you can easily print, frame, and hang it up.
- Use this coloring page to lower your anxiety. This time of year brings anxiety to a lot of people. So grab this coloring page, sit down and color this Thanksgiving coloring page in. It will help you relax and focus on all the small things you are thankful for. For me, it has helped me be more present with my kids and truly enjoy being with them. It distracts me from all the horrible things happening in the world, and appreciates the little boys that I have. You can also write down on this coloring page all the things you are grateful for.
- If you like coloring in Procreate, there is a PNG file in the Download section below. You can color with JPG files as well, but PNG files allow you to fill in the drawing simply by dragging the colors to that area. I have repetitive injuries on both hands due to typing fast since I was 8 years old, so Procreate has really help me enjoy coloring while limiting stress on my fingers.