Let me just say that I’m in love with this polkadots ballerina gift tag.
I love the red, white, and blue color combinations. And I totally love this ballerina clipart that I downloaded from Free Pretty Things For You.
This ballerina clipart is part of a beautiful vintage image pack you can use to make party decorations, party invitations, planner stickers, etc.
PRINTING AND USAGE
This vintage polkadots ballerina printable gift tag is for personal use only. If you would like to share with your family or friends, please send them a link to this page and not to the files themselves.
This gift tag would really be pretty printed on cardstock. I personally print all my party printables on these cardstocks.
This Sunday is Mother’s Day! You might not be able to take Mom out for brunch, but you can still definitely give her a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration at home with these wonderful celebration ideas!
1. Order from her favorite restaurant (if they’re open). You’ll give mom her favorite food and help out your local business. I know my favorite place for sandwiches and soup delivers. Can you guys guess what it is?! Panera!!
2. The kids can make mom a simple cake or cupcakes (We use a cake mix. The easiest way to make cake ever!). Decorate them with these lovely cake and cupcake toppers I designed just for you! You can download them at the bottom of the post.
3. Pamper her with some lovely gift sets. I’m hinting to my husband to get me this gift set or this care package that includes an adorable tumbler. If these don’t get there on time. Your local drug store such as Walgreen or CVS might have some cute gift sets. If you’re worried about going to the store ask if they offer deliveries of those items along with essentials.
4. Make a beautiful Mother’s Day gift set yourself. Buy some of her favorite makeup or nail polish. Add in her favorite snacks that she can’t normally eat in front of the kids and a card. She’ll love you for it.
5. If mom loves flowers, you can still get them at your local grocery store as well as home improvement stores, such as Home Depot. My husband got me some peonies from Home Depot and planted them for me in our garden. He’s awfully sweet that husband of mine!
6. The best gift you can give mom during this time of quarantine is a clean house and maybe 2 hours of quiet time after you eat the homemade Mother’s Day cake.
There you have it. Some very simple ways to give mom her best Mother’s Day yet! Set up the house for a party with banners, cake, and cupcakes. Gift her with her care package and some love this Mother’s Day!
Do you have a little girl who wants to live under the sea and swim with the dolphins?
Does she wear her Ariel Halloween costume all year round?
I could be wrong, but she might like a mermaid birthday party!
Here are some free mermaid birthday party printables for you to decorate the most wonderful party for your little mermaid.
Mermaid Cupcake Toppers
Mermaid Thank You gift tags
There are many possibilities for this note printable. You can have your child write a thank you note to all her guests or glue several pages of these together with book binding glue to make a tear off notepad. A very nice mermaid party favor.
Supplies for these mermaid birthday party printables
Please Pin or share this free mermaid birthday party printable before you download. This helps me provide more free printables for you.
You might not know it, but your one share helps to expose my work to other readers, thus getting more traffic to my site. The more people I get onto my site the more I would be able to continue providing you with free designs for your home and parties. Thank you so much for your support.
The download button is right under this image that is Pinterest ready!
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com