This cute Valentine’s Day I Spy printable for kids is perfect for the home or classroom party.
A perfect no-prep activity for your preschooler or kindergartener. Simply print this out on copy paper, provide them with some coloring pencils or crayons. Your kid will do the rest.
More fun and free Valentine’s Day printables
Benefits of playing this Valentine’s Day I Spy activity for kids
This I spy activity page might look like a simple activity to keep your kid busy, but there is a great deal of learning going on!
- Visual discrimination – Your kid is focusing on details and discriminating between shapes.
- Fine motor skills – While using pencils, crayons, and/or other writing tools, your kid is practicing her grip and fine motor skills.
- Memory – Memory is needed her to remember what your child is looking for and matching other items that are similar.
- Counting and writing number – Your kid will learn to count and properly form number. You can further discuss numbers by asking which item has the least amount, which the most, etc.
This Count and Color I Spy game is part of a bigger Valentine’s Day bundle that includes 18 more activities for your kids to enjoy!
- 1 Valentine’s Day Color and Count
- 1 I spy Valentine’s Day
- 1 Tic Tac Toe
- 1 Make Squares
- 1 Valentine’s Day Word Scramble
- 1 Word Search
- 6 Valentine’s Day Mazes (3 different levels of difficulty)
- 4 coloring pages
- 3 pages of coloring cards
Your preschooler will love this Valentine’s Day Activity Book.
- Coloring Binder Cover
- One coloring page
- Coloring greeting card
- Coloring bookmarks (4 different designs)
- Memory Game (can be printed one-side or double-sided)
- Color by number
- Three Count and Color (from easy to hard)
- I-Spy Valentine’s Day
- Missing alphabet
- Prewriting Tracing
If your kids love gnomes and play I-Spy then he/she might enjoy this I Spy Bundle.
- 4 games at different difficulty levels.
Download and Print the Valentine’s Day I Spy Printable
- copy paper
- printer – I have a similar HP printer that uses INSTANT INK. It’s a monthly subscriptions (I pay $2.99 for 50 pages/month. You can rollover unused pages. Doesn’t matter if you print in color or black and white. You’ll get ink delivery to you before it runs out. You’ll get a mailer also to recycle your old ink.
- crayons/color pencils
- Valentine’s Day I Spy printable (click on the link below to download)