You’ve got the gifts. Now get these cute printable Christmas tags to add that special touch to all the gifts under the Christmas tree. These printable angel Christmas tags will leave a smile on everyone’s face.
These 3×3 angel Christmas tags are absolutely adorable. So much cuteness and whimsy in it. These would look so pretty with plain pastel or kraft wrapping paper. Definitely pop on a black and white buffalo check wrapping papers!
You can use these as Christmas tags or Christmas stickers.
Printable Christmas Tags
It’s simple to cut these 3×3 square gift tags out. You can cut these out in minutes using your paper cutter or old fashion scissors.
- Print these onto 8.5×11 white cardstocks ( I recommend and personally use and love this brand).
- Cut gift tags out using scissors or paper trimmer/cutter.
- Use a small 1/8″ hole punch ( I have this one) to punch a hole at the top or wherever you like on the gift tag.
- Tie a string or twine to finish it off. These creamy pastel twines would look fabulous!
You might also like these 6 Christmas gift tags.
Download Your Free Printable Gift Tags
Permitted use: The files are for personal use only. You may not use them for commercial purposes. If you would like to share with others, please send them to this post so that they can download the files themselves.
More Printable Christmas Tags
- Free Cat Christmas Gift Tag Printables (Pictured above) – they are a favorite among cat and non-cat lovers alike.
- Free Christmas Tree Gift Tags – it’s all about Christmas trees with these guys.
- Free Printable Fox Christmas Gift Tag – so serene and beautiful this fox gift tag.
- Three Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags – 3 designs in 3 sizes for all your gifts
- Simple Christmas tags – sometimes all you need is a simple tag with Christmas wording.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Planning!
Christmas will be here soon! Are you ready?! Did you print out all the Christmas gift tags I’ve been posting on the blog?! Here are some unicorn Christmas gift tags to add to your gift tag collection.
If not I sure know how you feel. My husband did most of our Christmas shopping. I haven’t sent out the Christmas cards! But I think its consider alright if they’re received before New Year’s Day, right?
What I have loved doing this Christmas season is making all these Christmas gift tags for you!
Today will be the last day of the Christmas gift tag printable. Thank you for joining me.
The magical Christmas unicorn is today’s theme.