These 40+ beautiful and free Christmas printables make decorating last minute sooo easy!
Been busy and seriously have not decorated or ready for Christmas at all? It’s ok. I’m also a last minute person. Honestly, even if I decorate way before hand, I always come up with something I really want to do several days before Christmas. It can be stressful so I want to make it easy for you this Christmas.
I created these printables that will allow you to take a break from the stress of looking for that special decoration while still celebrating the holiday season in style. I also have some printable gifts, such as milestone stickers and closet dividers that would look lovely with a cute kids’ outfit.
Over the years I’ve created many free Christmas printables. Here are all of them for you to download and enjoy!
Looking for a quick way to decorate your home for Christmas? Print out this lovely Peace Love and Joy Christmas wall art with a cute deer wearing Santa’s hat for a little festivity.
Decorating for Christmas just got easier
It does not get easier than this. I create beautiful printables that you can print at home and simply tape or frame for instant holiday cheer. My printable are designed to be printed on 8.5×11″ cardstock or photo paper right in your own home. If you have a frame with an 8×10″ mat, you don’t have to trim your paper down, simply put into the frame and you are good to go!
Printing your Peace Love and Joy Christmas Wall Art
This is an instant download so you can instantly print and hang it wherever you want! I recommend printing out on cardstock instead of copy paper for best quality and vibrant printing result.
Displaying your Wall Art
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Download your Free Christmas Wall Art Printable
Before you download, please pin the image below to your Pinterest board. Thank you for sharing and spreading the word about this awesome printable wall art.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com