There is no disputing it, people love monogram wall art. Here are ten of the best free Fall Monogram Wall Arts to decorate your home this autumn season.
With these free fall initial wall arts, you can finally match the right art with the right style and not break the bank in the process. With just one initial letter, you can turn any wall into an inspirational work of art.
Once you decide on which of these fall monogram wall arts will best express you and your home this autumn, it’s time to decide how to display them.
Displaying your fall monogram wall art
1. Put these monogram wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. These fall and winter theme washi tapes would look so cute with any of the above monogram on the wall.
Alternative to Hanging Up on Your Wall
- You can resize these monogram wall art to a smaller size and send out as cards/notes.
- Use as digital or printable binder covers/dividers.
- Resize to use as digital stickers.
More Fall Printable
Happy fall decorating!