START THE NEW YEAR WITH THESE JANUARY 2022 MONTHLY CALENDARS
January is the first month of the new year and it will be here in 2 days!!
As we head into the new year, the month offers us the opportunity to reflect on and improve our resolutions and goals for the coming year.
In January 2022, the new year falls on a Saturday.
The month of January is celebrated as a social month as it contains many festivals and celebrations.
New Year Celebration is celebrated around the world. Some of the other major festivals are Pongal in India and Makar Sankranti in Nepal.
Some of the less well-known celebrations happening in January
- January 2 – National Buffet Day, World Introvert Day, National Science Fiction Day
- January 3- National Thank Go It’s Monday Day, International Mind-Body Wellness Day
- January 4 – World Braille Day, National Trivia Day, National Spaghetti Day
- January 5- National Bird Day
- January 6- National Cuddle Up Day
- January 11 – Clean off Your Desk Day, National Milk Day
- January 12 – National Pharmacist Day
- January 13 – National Gluten-Free Day, Korean-American Day
- January 14- World Logic Day
- January 15 – National Bagel Day, National Strawberry Ice-cream Day
- January 16 – National Nothing Day
- January 17 – Civil Rights Day, Martin Luther King Day
- January 18 – National Thesaurus Day
- January 19 – National Popcorn Day
- January 20 – National Cheese Lovers Day
- January 21 – National Hugging Day, National Squirrel Appreciation Day
- January 22 – Celebration of Life Day
- January 23 – National Pie Day
- January 24 – National Compliment Day
- January 25 – Opposite Day
- January 26 – National Spouses Day
- January 27 – National Chocolate Cake Day
- January 28 – National Daisy Day, National Lego Day, National Fun at Work Day
- January 29 – National Puzzle Day
- January 30 – National Croissant Day
- January 31 – National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, National Backward Days.
MORE FREE PRINTABLES
Copy paper, photo paper, or cardstock – depending on how you like your calendar to look. I recommend using the photo paper. It will make your printable a lot more crisp and vibrant in color.
Pens, pencil, fine point markers
USING YOUR JANUARY 2022 MONTHLY CALENDAR
With 8 different designs, you can do more than just writing down birthdays and to do’s. Here are 7 other ways to use your January 2022 monthly calendar.
1. Meal Prep- Plan out your meals for the whole month!
2. Positive motivational quotes – Keep yourself in a good vibe with a new motivational quote each day of the month.
3. Daily Doodle Challenge – Draw or doodle based on a topic each day of the month. For example, Monday is daisy doodle, Tuesday is black and white pattern day, Wednesday is rainbow doodle day, etc.
4. A Word A Day Challenge – Learn a new word a new for the whole month of September.
5. Craft Activities for the Kids – Avoid getting overwhelmed each day with a new kids’ activity theme so you’re not overwhelmed trying to find activities for the kids to do.
6. 7 min exercises each day for a month – Exercises can be tough for a lot of people, me included so I started doing exercises that are 7 minute or less each day because I know I can achieve that little amount of mins. Once I’ve done one 7 minute exercise, it motivates me to do another 7 minute exercise. By the end of the day, I’ve done 28 mins of exercises and feeling great!
7. Daily Gratitude – write one thing you’re grateful for each day.
DOWNLOAD YOUR JANUARY 2022 MONTHLY CALENDAR
Permitted use: The files are for personal use only. You may not use them for commercial purposes. If you would like to share with others, please send them to this post so that they can download the files themselves.