Looking for a cute way to decorate your child’s room? Check out this adorable “Every Bunny is Welcome” printable wall art! It’s perfect for Easter, but can be displayed all year round. Plus, it’s super easy to download and print yourself. So grab your printer and get started!
Print out this cute “Every Bunny is Welcome” to welcome your guests, humans and bunnies, into your home for spring or Easter.
This printable is 8×10 inches with a beautiful bunny wearing a floral crown sitting in front of a pink checkered plaid background. The phrase, “Every Bunny is Welcome”, is on top of the printable.
Your guests will surely feel quite welcome into your home with this adorable spring bunny wall art.
You can also laminate this 8×10 printable, glue it to a stick and plant it in your garden bed. Last year, my kids and I welcome 2 different bunny families into our yard. Actually, they kinda made themselves comfortable. We were still overjoy to see them, especially the kids!
Displaying your Fall Wall Art Printables
1. I like to use big frames with mats for my printables. This way I can use it two different size printables. If I buy an 11×14 frame with a 8×10 mat, I can use it for a 8×10 printable as well as an 11×14 printables (without the mat). It also make displaying it easier. I don’t have to trim down my 8.5×11 cardstock to 8×10.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
DOWNLOAD THE SPRING BUNNY WALL ART PRINTABLE
Ready to add some Easter cheer to your home? Just download and print the free bunny wall art, and you’re good to go! This fun printable is perfect for Easter, but it can also be enjoyed all year long. We love how versatile this piece of art is – it looks great in any room. If you want to dress up your bunny wall art even more, consider framing it. Happy printing!