How to make your own Zoom Virtual background + freebies
Are you having a zoom party or class soon? Do you need a festive background instead of your clutter living room? This post will teach you how to quickly create your own Zoom virtual background with your kids while having tons of fun!!
I’m going to show you how to do exactly that for free using Canva, my favorite online design program.
But first, examples of the Zoom virtual background that my son and I created in less than 5 mins each.
If you like any of these backgrounds right click on your mouse and save it as an image onto your computer. Then upload them onto Zoom.
Having a llama-themed party? This Zoom virtual background might be perfect!
This bunny would be adorable for Pre-K virtual background. Click here for the template and you can edit it with your kid’s name.
A virtual background for a candy-themed party!
Got a robot lover in the family? Click on this template to edit it for your kid.
Want a cute animated one? My 4 year old created this one.
Here is the template. The letters are found under animated letters/alphabets in elements.
You can make all these Zoom background with your little ones and have it ready for that party or class in no time.
Are you ready to learn how?
First, lets talk about what you need to do all this.
- I assume you already have Zoom since you’re looking to learn how to make Zoom backgrounds. If not just go here to download for your particular device.
- Canva – It is a free online design program. You do need to sign up. There is a free and pro version. You only need the free version to make the virtual background. You would only need pro if you want to use premium graphics. In this case, you should try Canva for 30 days to use the premium graphics. Cancel before it expires.
Creating your Zoom Virtual Background
- Go to Canva.com and sign up if you haven’t already.
- Search for Zoom Virtual Background template.
- You’ll get tons of virtual backgrounds. You can use the templates as is, you can edit it or you can start with a blank one.
- If you want to use the template as is, all you have to do is DOWNLOAD the template onto your computer and then install it on your ZOOM.
- You can also start with one of the templates you like and edit the graphics by deleting and adding new ones. You can also add texts.
- To design your own, start with the BLANK template. Then you can add a BACKGROUND color or pattern. Add text and add elements (graphics). If you don’t want to pay $1 for the elements pick FREE element only or sign up for the 30 day free Canva trial. You can also add animated elements to your virtual background.
- Save it as a PNG. If you have animated elements in your Zoom virtual background, save it as an MP4.
- follow instructions below to install the background onto your ZOOM devices.
Here are some helpful information on downloading the Zoom virtual background onto your devices.
Installing Zoom Virtual Background onto your Desktop
Here is all the deets from Zoom on how to install your virtual background.
Have a blast creating your very own zoom virtual background!!!
Please share this post by saving the Pin below to your Pinterest board!
As always, thank you so much for stopping by!