This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Halloween is almost here! Need some help getting your kids excited? Print out one of these 5 free Halloween activity pages for your kids to enjoy and learn at the same time!
2. Fall Activity Pages – If your kids are not into Halloween, but love fall, then print out this 12 page activity book that include coloring, tracing, counting, maze, letter finding pages. Cute woodland animals and vibrant fall colors.
3. More Activity and Coloring Book – 16 pages of mazes, coloring, finding the differences, matching, etc.
4. Halloween Coloring and Activities Book for Preschooler – 5 pages of coloring, tracing, word search, and I SPY pages.
5. I-Spy Halloween – Super cute Halloween activity.
Supplies and Printing Instructions
- copy paper
- printer – I have a similar HP printer that uses INSTANT INK. It’s a monthly subscriptions (I pay $2.99 for 50 pages/month. You can rollover unused pages. Doesn’t matter if you print in color or black and white. You’ll get ink delivery to you before it runs out. You’ll get a mailer also to recycle your old ink.
- crayons/color pencils
Simply print these out on copy paper or cardstock. If your kid will be using markers, I recommend printing on cardstock so that the markers don’t bleed through.
You might also be interested in these Halloween/Fall Printables
- Ten Best Free Fall Monogram Wall Art Printables
- Free Printable: Halloween Cupcake Toppers
- Free Halloween stationery printable
- Free Fall Gnome Stationery