It’s February, and the time of hearts and cats takes over. Valentine’s Day is coming up, and what better way to celebrate it than gifting some love to your friends and family and attaching this Purrfect Valentine’s Day gift tag to it.
Tell your kiddo, spouse, friend, or anyone how purrfect you think they are this Valentine’s Day with this adorable cat holding hearts and the saying, ” You’re Purrfect to me!”.
Discover the versatility of this Valentine’s Day gift tag for kids. Unlike other themed tags, this purrfect tag allows you to attach it to any gift or surprise. Use it as a traditional gift tag or get creative by placing it in a lunch box with a sweet message. This unique tag offers endless possibilities for expressing your love this Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Tag Information
This tag comes with eight per letter-sized page. Each tag measures 3.4″x2.1″.
You’ll get these instantly in PDF form when you click the download button at the bottom of the post.
This tag is for personal use only.
Created using Canva.
- Download the gift tag file below.
- White cardstock to print your tags onto. Copy paper is too thin, curled up, and is less vibrant than printing on white cardstock.
- A hole punch.
- Ribbon or baker’s twine.
- Paper trimmer or scissors. I just got a new Fiskar paper trimmer, and it’s so much better than my previous one. This one has a metal wire, so you know exactly where you’re cutting.
- Print your gift tags onto white cardstock.
- Punch a hole with your hole puncher.
- String a ribbon or baker’s twine.
- Write something sweet on the back of the tag.
- Attach it to your gift box or bag.
- If you want to make a lunch note, you have to print it and then cut it out—place it in a lunchbox for a sweet surprise.
If you love this cat Valentine’s Day gift tag, check out these four adorable cat-themed tags.
Related Free Valentine’s Day printable
Download Valentine’s Day Tags
This Purrfect Valentine’s Day gift tag printable is for personal use only. Do not distribute or sell these tags. Please refer others to my blog to download the tags instead of directly to the file. Thanks.
Have a lovely day!