This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Merry Christmas from my family to yours. My wish for you this Christmas is peace and love with your family and friends. To appreciate the simple things, such as sitting around a table and eating this delicious cake with the ones you love.
More Christmas Printables
Printing and Displaying your Christmas printable wall art
This Christmas printable is 8 x 10 inches. You can just print it onto an 8.5 x 11 copy paper or cardstock and place into a frame. Or trim it down to 8 x 10 inches and tape it up against the wall above your dessert your table.
Displaying your Wall Art Printables
1. Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to hanging up on wall
1. Use as printable planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.
If you arrived here from Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram, welcome. I hope you enjoy this printable. You can access my full printable library by filling in the following information. There are more than 100+ free printables for your party, home, and gifting.