This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Thanksgiving is almost here. Print out these pastel Thanksgiving wall art to quickly decorate your home for the holiday.
Pastel and Minimalist Thanksgiving Wall Art
If you’re looking for a cute Thanksgiving wall art that is not full of fall florals and brown tone, and love everything pastel, then these are it.
You are get all these for free and there is no sign up. Simply click on the link to the printable you want, at the bottom of the post and it will take you there. These are also in my Printable Resource Library along with 100+ other holiday/part/nursery printables. To gain access to the library, sign up to my newsletter.
Download your free pastel Thanksgiving wall Art
Here are the 4 free printables you will be getting from me today! They are all 8×10″ designed to be printed at home on 8.5×11″ cardstock. Scroll down the post to read all the different ways you can display your pastel Thanksgiving wall art.
Minimalist Turkey with a little bit of pink
MORE FREE FALL/THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
Gobble Gobble Gobble Turkey
Supply must-have for printables. Always print your wall art on cardstock or photo paper for vibrant result.
Minimalist Pumpkin with Happy Thanksgiving saying
Minimalist Turkey with Pastel Pink background
Jazz up your table this Thanksgiving with these cute pumpkins.
Printing your Wall Art Printables
This is an instant download so you can instantly print and hang it wherever you want! I recommend printing out on cardstock instead of copy paper for best quality and vibrant printing result.
Displaying your Thanksgiving Wall Art
Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.