This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Mother’s Day. The one day a year we take the time to celebrate moms. Can I just say I hate these kinds of holidays?! Moms should be celebrated every day. Same for dads.
Anyway, I was going to write about what I really want for Mother’s Day in a lovely sinfully bad grammar post, but Andrea from Selfies to Selfless said it best so here is the link to her post:
Did you get to read it? No? I’ll wait…la di da di da.
Done? Is she so right, moms? On Mother’s Day I like not to be mommy-ing. I would LOVE a good 5-hour nap. I also want not to be mommy-ing for my birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day!
Besides that one gift here are some other things that I might like for lovely Mother’s Day.
1. A “thank you” from my 4-year old for being the BEST MOM EVER. I remember one time my son said “Thanks for the meatballs. They are great (thumbs up!). I was elated…that Trader Joe’s made such wonderful microwavable meatballs for under 2 minutes and I get to take the credit for it.
2. A professional cleaning service for my messy apartment. I don’t even want to get into it. Ever wonder why I never post pictures of my work space?
3. While we’re at it, I would also love a professional organization person to come organize my house. What are those people called? Google tells me they are called professional organizer. Duh!
4. A massage once a month for the rest of my life. I realized I start sitting and sleeping in all weird positions after having kids. Care to see all the wonderful sleeping position you might encounter or have encountered if you sleep with your kid? Check this diagram from How To Be A Dad. If you haven’t check this website out you should. Here is a great post about transforming the toddler car into a cool car. Or this Universal Child Birth Reaction Assessment.
5. Maybe flowers and a card. Ok. I admit it! I will take some flowers and a card. I’m a sucker for cards. I really just want a day off from mommy-ing and a card.
Here are two Mother’s Day cards I designed for you to download to give your mom/wife who loves cards as much as I do.
*This post contains affiliate link. See disclosure policy.
I understand not everyone wants what I want so here are some great natural health gift ideas for mom.
These are my favorite personalized jewelry that I found on Etsy, my go-to place for everything unique. Click on item or link at bottom of pictures for more info.
Here are my favorite gifts for moms of boys. Why just boys?! Because I have BOYS. Good enough reason?
Let me know if you want some more gift guides. Maybe gift guide for a moms who love wine.
Have a great Mother’s Day. Pick up the phone and call her. ANY.DAY.OF.THE.YEAR. Not just Mother’s Day!!!