This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Thanking your guests for coming to your child’s birthday party is a must, but you don’t have to break the bank doing it or give out tons of plastic knick-knacks.
In this blog post, I will show 5 different ways to thank your guests with non-plastic kids’ party favors and some free gift tags to tie them up with. These gifts are affordable and easy to put together, and your guests will appreciate them!
5 Non-plastic Kids’ Party Favors
1. Let your guests take home a dessert as their thank-you gift. Who doesn’t love desserts? Think cupcakes, macarons, donuts, and cookies. Place these into a paper bag and attach a thank you tag. This is an inexpensive way to thank your guests and it’s also a great way to use up any extra desserts you may have. This donut decoratingkit could double as a party activity and a take-home gift.
2. Another way to thank your guests is with a small plant. This can be a succulent, cactus, or even a small herb plant. Place the plant into a pot and attach a thank you tag.
3. Plantable recycle thank you card. This is a thank you gift that keeps on giving! You can find this paper online, at a local craft store, or even make your own. Have your child write his/her note on a sheet of paper and hand it to the guest, explaining the purpose of the paper. All your guest has to do is plant the paper and water it, and soon, wildflowers will start to grow!
Here is a great video on making your own plantable paper note:
4. Printable activity pages and pencils or crayons. This is a great thank you gift for younger guests. You can find printable activity pages online or make your own. Simply print them out, add a pencil or crayon, and attach a thank you tag. These are great for guests who have a long car ride home.
5. Miniature notepads are another great way to thank your guests. These are easy to find at your local dollar store or online. Attach a thank you tag and you’re all set!
These are just a few ideas for non-plastic party favors that your guests will love! By opting for eco-friendly alternatives to disposable plastics, you’ll be helping the environment and setting a good example for the kids. So have fun planning your party, and don’t forget to think outside the (plastic) box!
You might want these free gift tags/cards
Get Your Thank You Tag
As a thank you for visiting my blog and reading this lovely post, I’m giving you a free printable party favor gift tag to use at your next party.
This gift tag can be used for any kind of party. I’ve created three different versions for you. The first is a boho-neutral color scheme, the second is black and white, and the last is a bright pastel color.
Tie any of these to your non-plastic kids’ party favors to make it festive.
These tags are 2 inches by 3.5 inches in size. You’ll get 8 tags on one 8.5″x11″ cardstock paper.
You can use these as stickers or tags. If you want to use them as stickers, simply print them on sticker paper, cut them out, and stick them on the wrapping paper or gift.
To use as a tag, print these on cardstock, cut them out, punch a hole on top of the tag, and tie the tag to the gift.
Before you get the gift tag in Canva
The tags are for personal use only. If you would like to share it with family and friends, please send them the link to this post, not the Canva link. Thank you.
Could you please pin the image below to your Pinterest board before you click on the “Download Freebie” button?
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com