This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Nothing says you really put some thoughts into a gift than a personalized one.
My one place to shop for personalized gifts is Etsy. It is where I started my shop. It’s where I buy fun, cute gifts for family and friends.
Some of my friends are expecting baby girls in the Spring so I have been browsing Etsy for some awesome personalized gifts. Below are some of my favorite gift ideas.
1. Personalized bow and headband holder – Have all the hair accessories in one place with this gift.
2. Personalized Embroidery Hoop – This would make a great addition to the nursery.
3. Personalized baby outfit. There are no words to describe this adorable, floral outfit! Just perfect!
4. Personalized hoodie. Seriously will be the hit of nursery school with this hoodie on!
5.Personalized Ornaments. The ornaments can be customized for any occasions and can be hung on a hanger in the nursery.
6. Personalized milestone blanket. This is one beautiful photo prop. What is great is you can take pictures as early as 1 week until your munchkin is 12 years old!
7. Name headband. An outfit isn’t complete without one of these cute headbands.
9. Personalized pillow. Beautiful in a shabby chic nursery, don’t you think?
10. Personalized gift sack. Can’t finish the list without something to put all above gifts in. This sack will last days/years after the gift gifting is done. Can be used to store stuff animals, legos, or the abundance of laundry!
11. Personalized unicorn. If you got a unicorn loving kid you need to get this plush unicorn.
12. Personalized first Christmas ornament. A beautiful ornament for baby’s first Christmas tree.
What personalized gifts have you given your family and friends?
If you are looking for more gift ideas, head over to the following posts: