-Download and print out the mint pumpkin wall art printable onto white cardstock. I have a $40 HP (discontinued) and a more expensive Canon printer and I must say the HP didn’t disappoint.
If you have an HP printer with wireless printing, you can subscribe to their monthly ink program. Basically, when you sign up HP will send you a new HP ink cartridge. Once you install this new ink cartridge, it will monitor and keep track of how many pages you print. Depending on your plan, you are allowed to roll over a certain amount of pages. My plan lets me roll over 300 pages. I realized I’m not using all my allowed pages so I’m going to downgrade to a cheaper plan.
-The PNG version is for uploading onto online printing services or printing at a local print shop or photo company.
Fall is almost here. Time to decorate for Autumn. If you haven’t done so, let’s create this beautiful fall Gingham Welcome sign together!
You can grab the freebie at the bottom of the post, but why not learn how I created this lovely wall art using Canva. With what you learn in this video, you can create many other wall arts for whatever occasions you want.
Before you start creating Welcome sign in Canva, a free online designing program, you will need to get the gingham pattern and the wreath clipart.
15 Rustic Mint Orange and Gold wreaths – These are also beautiful for wedding/baby shower invitations, thank you cards, gift tags, etc.
100 Gingham Patterns in almost every color you can think of! If you don’t like the blue color I choose, you have 99 more to substitute it with!
Here are some free pastel gingham patterns.
Paper and Printing Instructions
I recommend printing these on photo paper or cardstock to bring out the lovely colors of this wall art. I use this Canon printer and a HP Deskjet 2600 Series (might be discontinued. Here are some other HP printers)
The HP Deskjet is very budget friendly and has Instant Ink subscriptions. You can change your subscriptions based on your printing needs. The monthly cost includes mailing package to recycle your old ink cartridge. You’ll receive a new cartridge when they detect that you’ll be out of ink soon.
Displaying your Fall Welcome Sign
1. Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.