Have you ever wondered if pumpkins come in other colors besides orange? Well, they do, at least in this free fall printable, I designed for you!
Celebrate the fall season with this beautiful mint pumpkin fall wall art.
Today I’m sharing with you this lovely mint pumpkin with white and mint floral with a hint of faux gold foliage. The lovely mint pumpkin sits in front of a black and white watercolor buffalo check background, which really makes the mint color pop.
The fall art printable is 16×20. It has a high resolution of 300 dpi meaning that you can scale it to any size up to 16×20 without losing printing quality.
I am including the two common sizes: 16×20 and 8×10 in PNG and PDF. You need the PNG file if you choose to print it at a printing shop or online.
For best quality, I recommend printing your 8×10 on 8.5 x 11″ high-quality cardstock
-Download and print out the mint pumpkin wall art printable onto white cardstock. I have a $40 HP (discontinued) and a more expensive Canon printer and I must say the HP didn’t disappoint.
-The Canon printer definitely has better printing quality. But once I put the printables into frames and up on the wall, I can’t tell the difference in quality.
If you have an HP printer with wireless printing, you can subscribe to their monthly ink program. Basically, when you sign up HP will send you a new HP ink cartridge. Once you install this new ink cartridge, it will monitor and keep track of how many pages you printed. Depending on your plan, you are allowed to roll over a certain amount of pages. My plan lets me roll over 300 pages. I realized I’m not using all my allowed pages so I’m going to downgrade to a cheaper plan.
When it detects that your ink is running low, HP will send you another one. And it doesn’t matter if you print in black or color, so you don’t have to worry about wasting your color ink. They charge you for pages, not ink usage.
-The PNG version is for uploading onto online printing services or printing at a local print shop or photo company. If you like to use these in your digital planner, you would need to download the PNG version. The PDF version can be printed easily at home onto letter-sized cardstock.
Displaying your Wall Art Printables
-Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photos. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine-point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
-Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really lightweight and have no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase boards since there is no glass involved. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put it on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s no longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternatives to hanging it up on the wall
1. Use as a printable planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter program. I use this one.
Download Your Wall Art Printable Freebie
*Please remember that these printables are for personal. use only. *
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com