As a busy mom, I’m always looking for ways to streamline my day and increase my productivity. When I came across this strawberry-themed daily planner, I knew it was exactly what I needed. Not only is it pretty to look at, but it’s also packed with features that are designed to help me accomplish my goals. The gratitude section is a great way to start my day on a positive note, and the daily schedule helps me keep track of what needs to be done. The meal prep section is also a lifesaver! It’s easy to use and helps me get dinner on the table quickly and efficiently. Thanks to this planner, I finally feel like I have a handle on my busy schedule.
Love is in the air in February! Here is your free February 2021 calendar printable. I like you so much I created 6 versions for you to choose from!
February is all about LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! There are 6 different designs for February. There are beautiful pastel flowers and hearts, as well as one that has cute heart letters. So no matter your taste, I’m sure one of these designs will speak to you.
I love that has a section of things I need to focus on, my gratitudes, and space for reminders.
You can also use convert this PDF to a JPG to use as insert in your digital planner. I recommend using Small PDF. To insert this calendar into your digital planner, simply add it as an image into whatever page you want.
Download and Print
February 2021 Printable
Download and print the February 2021 calendar onto cardstock. This design is formatted to print on 8.5×11 legal paper.
*Permitted use: The files are for personal use only. You may not use them for commercial purposes. If you would like to share with others, please send them to this post so that they can download the files themselves.
Love this printable?
Sign up to be the first to learn about new freebies on the blog and get your weekly newsletter exclusive freebies!
You’ll also get this line art and floral bouquet calendar exclusive to only newsletter members. You’ll find these in the planner section of the Printable Resource Library.
Love the cliparts?
These beautiful flowers and heart envelope illustrations are from Webvilla . The Love Struck font is from Jordyn Alison Designs.
Displaying your February Calendar Printable
1. I like to use big frames with mats for my printable calendars. This way I can use it two different size printables. If I buy an 11×14 frame with a 8×10 mat, I can use it for a 8×10 printable as well as an 11×14 printables (without the mat). It also make displaying it easier. I don’t have to trim down my 8.5×11 cardstock to 8×10 with I put into a frame with a mat. I use a dry erase marker to write down all my schedule and errands on the glass.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy February!
Here is your free November 2020 printable calendar!
Seriously, guys!!! How is that I’m sending you a November 2020 calendar already?
What are you planning for November?
November 2020 Printable (download at bottom of post)
Uses for your November 2020 calendar
- Appointments and errands
- Meal Prep
- Homeschool Planner
- Word of the Day
- Fun Math Facts A Day
- Doodle/drawing challenge
- Habit Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Social Media Content