Seriously, how is October almost here already. I was reluctant to let summer go this year because I’ve recently got into gardening and seeing my veggies and flowers grow, but I am liking the cool breeze of fall. What I’m lacking in my garden are pumpkins that were there last year from my kid’s science project from school. And it’s too late to start now. Definitely next year there will be a pumpkin patch in my backyard.
I love creating planners and calendars. I tend to create one for myself and one for my kids. My boys love doing what I’m doing so I’m trying to motivate them to write and plan using these calendars. You can start today as well using these lovely October 2020 with your kids.
This free fall wall art printable is 8×10″. For best quality, print on 8.5 x 11″ high-quality cardstock ( I recommend this one).
Displaying your October 2020 Printables
1. Put these October 2020 in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the October 2020 printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to hanging up on wall
1. Use as planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.
Download Your October 2020 Printable Freebie
Download your 8×10 October 2020 calendar through Google Drive here.
If you prefer, you can download it through Jumpshare here.
Love Printables? Gain access to free cupcake toppers, milestone sticker, nursery wall art, calendar and lots more!
Thank you! Please check your inbox or spam folder for your password to the resource library.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com