This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Here are 12 DIY Christmas wreaths to make if you are short on time and only want to spend $10 or less.
Shop at the dollar stores for the supplies. Use your coupons at Michaels, Joann’s Fabric, Hobby Lobby for extra saving. They often will have 40% or more discounts.
1. Plaid Christmas wreath by Lil’ Luna.
2. Hula hoop Eucalytus Christmas wreath by homemade ginger.
3. Let it Snow Christmas wreath by the happy housie.
4. Joy Christmas wreath by Renovated Faith.
5. Red ribbon Christmas wreath by Woman’s Day.
6. Moss wreath by Aimee Weaver.
7. Snowflake wreath by Ballard Bunch.
8. Duster Christmas wreath by Craftberry Bush.
9. Holly Berry Christmas wreath by Polkadot Chair.
10. Poinsettia Christmas wreath by Vanessa Christenson.
11. Peppermint monogram wreath by Two Twenty One.
12. Ornament wreath by Live Love DIY.
Here is a cotton ball wreath with woodland figurines that I made several years ago.
If you want to make this all you need are:
100-200 cotton balls
Hot glue gun
Christmas or woodland figurines (Mushrooms were from Michaels. Deer and sheep were from an Etsy shop that i don’t recall the name of. Sorry.)
Glue all the cotton balls to the wreath so it’s totally covered. Or if you want to use less cotton balls just cover the front of the wreath.
Place the figurines on the wreath and you are done!
If you have a lot more than 30 mins and could spend more money, this balloon Christmas wreath by Studio DIY would be sooo cool to have above the mantel!
Are you planning to do a Christmas wreath DIY? Share your Christmas wreath with me.