This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
April is here! Time to plan spring break and what flowers to plant! April is also Easter so today I’m giving you your April monthly calendar as well as a cute pastel color Easter wall art and greeting card.
April Monthly Calendar
April is a great time to get outdoors and enjoy the warmer weather. There are plenty of festivals and events going on in your area, so be sure to check out what’s happening. I know a lot of my friends are taking their kids to Washington D.C. to watch the cherry blossoms during their spring break. Check what’s going on in your town as well as surrounding towns and States.
Easter is on April 17 this year, but there are also plenty of other fun events to celebrate in the month of April, not to mention spring school camp and activities are starting this month. You might also want to write on your April calendar when to register for summer activities because they offer early registrations with big savings!
Besides writing down errands, appointments, and kids’ school activities, here are some other ways you can use this free printable April monthly calendar.
Ways to use your April monthly Calendar
With this monthly calendar, you can do more than just writing down birthdays and to-do’s. Here are 7 other ways to use your April monthly calendar.
1. Meal Prep- Plan out your meals for the whole month!
2. Positive motivational quotes – Keep yourself in a good vibe with a new motivational quote each day of the month.
3. Daily Doodle Challenge – Draw or doodle based on a topic each day of the month. For example, Monday is daisy doodle, Tuesday is black and white pattern day, Wednesday is rainbow doodle day, etc.
4. A Word A Day Challenge – Learn a new word a new for the whole month of September.
5. Craft Activities for the Kids – Avoid getting overwhelmed each day with a new kids’ activity theme so you’re not overwhelmed trying to find activities for the kids to do.
6. 7 min exercises each day for a month – Exercises can be tough for a lot of people, me included so I started doing exercises that are 7 minute or less each day because I know I can achieve that little amount of mins. Once I’ve done one 7 minute exercise, it motivates me to do another 7 minute exercise. By the end of the day, I’ve done 28 mins of exercises and feeling great!
7. Daily Gratitude – write one thing you’re grateful for each day.
Easter Wall Art and Greeting Card
April is a significant month for holidays, as it’s the spring and Easter. This 8.5″x11″ pastel florals “Happy Easter” wall decoration will brighten up your house. I also put together a 5″x7″ folded greeting card for you to send to family and friends.
Supplies and Instructions
Print the calendar on copy paper or cardstock for a little bit sturdier calendar. Laminating it would make it last longer. I normally put them into plastic sleeve so I can use a dry eraser and recycle the paper afterwards. Not to mention it’s colorful.
For the wall art, simply print and put into a matted frame. You can also use washi tape to adhere it to the wall.
The greeting card is also easy to make. Print it out on cardstock, trim the card down to 5″x7″ and fold in half.
Download your monthly calendar & Easter Printables
PLEASE NOTE: The files are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell them. If you would like to share these with family and friends, please send them to this post and not directly to the file. Thank you.
I hope you enjoy these free printables and have a wonderful April! Be sure to check back next month for another free monthly calendar and printable. Have a great day!