Coloring is not just for kids. Adults as well can benefit from the relaxing benefit of coloring. Print out this printable fall monogram wall art and relax and be present.
Why now is the best time to start coloring
2020 seems to be the year that everyone wants to forgot. One way I’ve found to do that is with coloring. Coloring is not just for kids to learn how to hold their crayons. It’s also a great way to disconnect from the chaotic day. It allows time to focus so you can let go of the stress in your life.
This year I’ve been doing more coloring to relax and be present with the kids. We would print out some coloring printables, go crazy with the color pencils, markers or crayons, and then proudly present our piece of art. I sometimes like to electronically color in my printables using Procreate. Watch the time lapse video below to see how I color in the letter A.
Click on the play button to see a cool time lapse on how I colored in this monogram art in Procreate. You need to upload the PNG file to Procreate in order to color it.
This free fall wall art printable is 8×10″. For best quality, print on 8.5 x 11″ high-quality cardstock ( I recommend this one).
Use color pencil or fine point markers to color in your printable.
Displaying your Fall Wall Art Printables
1. Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photo. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the fall printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to hanging up on wall
1. Use as planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.
Download Your Fall Wall Art Printable Freebie
DOWNLOAD PNG FILES
You can download the png files to put into your digital planner, color in Procreate, or use other coloring program that do not accept PDF files.
This site contains affiliate links.
Shabby Mint Chic Party is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com