This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
It’s really hard to believe but summer is almost over and school will start soon.
Here are some fun and colorful First Day of School Signs for your little one and even the big kids.
The signs are designed to be printed on 8.5 x 11 paper. For best quality print these on white cardstock. Your sign will be more vibrant than printing on copy paper. Be sure to check if your printer can handle heavy cardstock. I have a Canon iX6820, which is wonderful for this purpose.
These look adorable as is or put it in a cute frame. If you’re really last minute, just open up the PDF on your ipad or mobile device. Have your kid hold up the mobile device and take your picture.
WAYS TO GET THE BEST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURE
Do you have trouble getting your kids to smile for those First Day of School pictures?
So do I! Having two boys can make it extra difficult. Somehow, they just do not like to smile. But through the years, I’ve learned a few things about getting them to pose for an awesome picture.
1. Tell your kid not to smile. They will smile.
2. Ask them to tell you their favorite word. My sons both smile when they say poop.
3. Ask them to make funny faces.
4. Don’t ask them to do anything. You snap pictures of them spontaneously. I actually love candid shots where the person is not forced to smile.
5. If you’re having a hard time getting them to smile and hold the sign, just take their pictures against a blank wall and you can insert the sign later using free online program like PicMOnkey or Canva.
6. If all else fails, bribery works too!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PRINTABLE
Click on the link below for the grades that you wish.