This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Welcome, spring! As the days grow warmer and the sun shines brighter, we can finally shake off those winter blues. To celebrate the coming of this wonderful season, I’ve created a free printable Hello Spring wall art to help you get in the spirit. Just download, print, and enjoy!
This free wall art printable is 8×10″. For best quality, print on 8.5 x 11″ high-quality cardstock ( I recommend this one).
Displaying your Wall Art Printables
-Put these wall art in a big frame with a white mat for 8×10 photos. This way you can just print the design onto 8.5×11 cardstock without having to trim it down to fit an 8×10 frame. I use a fine-point dry-erase marker to write out my plans.
-Here are some beautiful frames that would be lovely for this printable. Some are 8×10 and one is 11×14.
2. Use magnetic poster hanger frames. I have these in several different sizes. It’s so easy to change signs with the magnetic poster hanger frame. Just put your sign between the two magnetic pieces of wood and hang it up on the wall. I like that they are really light weight and has no glass that my kids can break. Of course, the downside of these is that I can’t use them as erase board since there is no glass involves. Only the 4 pieces of wood strips that hold the printable and a string to hang. It’s very simple.
3. Print the printable onto magnetic paper so you can put on your refrigerator or any magnetic board.
4. Use washi tapes for a creative and fun way to display your printable calendar on the wall. Washi tapes come in many different sizes and designs. You can also use these for your planners or cut them out as stickers for the kids. I am loving these right now.
5. Use a string and paper clips for a quick display of your printables. I actually have string lights that came with paper clips to hold photos. It’s not longer available at Target, but it’s similar to this one.
6. The simplest way is to use regular tape to put your printables up on the wall.
Alternative to hanging up on wall
1. Use as planner cover or divider.
2. Use as a digital planner cover, divider, or sticker. You can convert this pdf into an image such as JPG or PNG by using any free online pdf converter programs. I use this one.
Download Your Wall Art Printable Freebie
PLEASE NOTE: All printables on this blog are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or sell them. If you would like to share with family and friends, please send them to this post and not directly to the file. Thank you.