This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
If you plan a shabby chic kids’ party this spring, consider adding a fun spring bingo game. A 5×5 bingo game with adorable pastel eggs, animals, and flowers can be a great way to entertain the little ones while adding some festive flair to your party.
Here’s how to play the game:
- Bingo cards (5×5 grid with adorable pastel eggs, animals, and flowers)
- Printable tokens included in this file or spring or easter objects to be used as tokens
- Calling cards (with corresponding designs to the bingo cards)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Prizes (optional)
- Print out enough bingo cards and tokens for each player, making sure to have various designs. You can find printable tokens online or use the adorable ones included with your printable.
- Cut out the calling cards with the corresponding designs on them. Shuffle the cards and place them in a bowl or hat.
- Hand out the bingo cards and tokens to each player.
- Explain the game’s rules: The goal is to get five squares in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The caller will randomly select one calling card at a time and call out the corresponding design (such as “blue flower” or “yellow chick”). If a player has that design on their card, they cover it with a token. The first player to get five squares in a row yells, “Bingo!” and wins.
- You can give prizes to the winner(s) if you have prizes.
- Make sure to have a variety of designs on the bingo cards and calling cards so that each player has a fair chance of winning.
- You can customize the bingo cards and tokens to fit your party theme. For a shabby chic look, use pastel colors and floral designs.
- If you have younger children playing, you can make the game easier by only requiring four squares in a row to win.
- To make the game more challenging, you can require players to get a specific pattern (such as an X shape) instead of just five squares in a row.