This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you, should you purchase through my link..
Father’s Day is just one week away. What are you and the kids making for dad?
The kids and I are creating a special card for daddy! And the theme seems to center around a turtle!
So of course, we created all these Father’s Day cards with all kinds of turtles in mind!
These Father’s Day cards are turtley cute.
1. The “You are Turtley Cool” message with what looks like a flying turtle Father’s Day card
2. The “Daddy You are Turtley Cool” dancing turtle card.
3. The “Dad I Turtley Love You” card.
4. The ” I Just Can’t Hide It! You Are One Turtley Cool Dad” with a very shock turtle card.
Supplies needed to make these Father’s Day cards:
Free printable Father’s Day cards (download bottom of the post)
Printer ( I have this Canon printer)
scissors or paper trimmer (this is the one I have and love)
How to make the Father’s Day card
1. Grab the printable Father’s Day cards at the bottom of this post.
Once your pdf open on the web browser, download it to your computer.
2. Open up your PDF in your adobe reader. If you don’t have it, you can download it for free here.
3. Print out your PDF on thick cardstock. Please check your printer first to see what kind of paper weight your printer can handle.
Scroll down to the card that you want. Click print. Select current page or the page range that you want to print.
4. Cut out the card following the trim marks on the cardstock if you want the white borders and use it as a 5x7 card.
5. Have the kid(s) write a message on the back of the card.
6. Place in a cute envelope and give to dad.